Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116043 times)

we had them when we were on enduva
how do you think we got to Alderamin or Cerio?
jesus people USIEO YOUR BREAINS

stuff, stuff stuff. I've been in discussions with the Isallan and we've determined there's a serious viral lifeform on that planet which is highly likely to infect humans. I'm imposing a blockade on it and I encourage every other nation who doesn't want to be loving wiped out to do so too.

The Republic of Iodine has called back the frigate.

The People of Wizzeh thank the Republic of Iodine for their quick reaction in the face of potential disaster.

Year 2138-9
     Progress on the capital is almost done.

While we have begun construction of a weapons factory.

We're also starting to mine aluminum and titanium.

The People of Wizzeh regret that we are probably unable to get a forum resolution through in a suitable time scale, and so they humbly request that members of the international community contribute resources to exchange with the Isallan so that in exchange they can brown townyse this virus for us, since their physiology will likely not be affected.

EDIT: We've spoken privately with the governments of Tharsh and Bisukottishefu and they've all agreed to contribute what they can. The People will also be contributing.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 06:26:24 PM by Wizzeh »

In order to effectively cleanse and investigate, it will take the course of half a year.

Labor report from the Commissariat of Domestic Affairs:

Nation Name: Durand

Flag:
(Kiddeh made this for me, thank you, Kiddeh!)

Government Type: Parliamentary Democracy

Ally(s):

Population: 7,000

Capital: Badshire (4,500 people)

Largest City: Badshire (4,500 people)

Languages: English

Gross Domestic Product: $4 Billion

Weaponry:

DEFCON Level: 5
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:21:10 PM by Jorici »

I'll update everything in a bit.

For the week Battlebrain's been banned I am representing HoTCR

Tingolia, Bisukethafsdgsfad, and Wizzeh have all provided me with the resources I'll need to clear the arid planet of any biological and virological agents. We will be done within half a year.

OASIS

MAKE A SECTION FOR ALIENS

LIKE ME