Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 114867 times)

in retaliation, a railgun positioned in the heart of the direc empire begins firing at the king in orbit.

edit: im going to take a break soon. in about 10 mins.
And where did you get that railgun?

our weapons are liberated from UNOC armories.

ok going now. i'll be back in a bit

What the forget man.
Stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

Nation Name: Sitansuomu

Flag:

Government Type: Democratic Autocracy

Population: 177,342

Capital: Ambrown townar

National Anthem: N/A

Language: Melvin

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 05:25:59 PM by Amade »

The Bisukottian Trade Organization would like to know if Raest and Tharsha have contained the epidemic so that the borders might open and trade could continue.

We have...

Stop bombing civilian centers in Battlebrain's country Tom.

Or we'll attack.

I don't care that they have terrorists in them. Send in a strike team.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 05:17:50 PM by Gojira »

OH NO

I JUST REALIZED THAT IT'S A VIRUS PLANNED BY THE TERRORISTS

AND THEY SHOT MY DIPLOMAT
MY ARMED GUARDS ESCAPED THOUGH
FFFUUUUU

FFFFFFF

Wait what you're declaring war on me?

Dude, I was just fighting terrorists.

Solum sets up AA guns at every airport within the nation, and will shoot down any Raest or Tharsha passanger plane within vicinity of said airports.

Tau Republic: News Today
BREAKING NEWS: Tau City's head of electronic research, Doctor Kubasch, PHD, has completed research on the Quick-Doc
This is a machine that can be used to heal small wounds, such as scratches, bruises, and minor cuts. A military version of this machine, the Quick-Doc ████, will be completed shortly for use in medical camps.

Tau City's population has increased by 2%

Uh, Hermania starts to mobilize it's military in anticipation of a attack.

That's just if you bomb any more towns. Send in a strike force to eliminate the terrorists, not bombers.

The Isallans have been watching from afar. If steps must be taken to quell this warfare ourselves, we will.

Scratch that. We ARE taking action. Two Battlecruisers have been dispatched to deal with these terrorists, even if that comes to localized planetary bombardment
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:32:44 PM by comr4de »

What the forget man.
Stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

we have confirmation that your king is dead. all glory be to hallah! your scumbag king will not be killing any more of our people!

The Isallans have been watching from afar. If steps must be taken to quell this warfare ourselves, we will.

Scratch that. We ARE taking action. Two Battlecruisers have been dispatched to deal with these terrorists, even if that comes to localized planetary bombardment

the terrorists aim their railgun at the one of the battlecruisers and fire. you will never kill us. we will defend UNOC and the glory of hallah to the death!

EDIT: it is likely that over half of raest's population is dead by now. still no word from tharsh

oh didn't see you had it under control
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:37:26 PM by Cerian »

I'll post in a bit, with results of railgun attack, and a TWEEST