Author Topic: Five Star Restaurant  (Read 2552 times)

Five Star Restaurant (v1.1)
A restaurant with five stars.

Description
A five star restaurant.

The creator,Clone2,just got board and decided to build something for his clan,so he built this,which is why there isn't much effort in it,so please don't flame it because of it.
Try to recognize that we all have different skill levels in this game. There is no reason to criticize someone else's build simply because it's not the best build out there.

Do not give an x/10 style rating unless the builder asks for one.
NOTE*:This post gives me the right to report you.

Screenshots

Required Add-Ons
This build requires the following add-ons to work,so make sure you download them too!

Brick_Pole.zip
Brick_Decorative.zip
Props_Household.zip
Brick_PrintPlates.zip
Brick_1RandomPack.zip
JVS_Content.zip
Content_Phydeoux.zip
System_PropSys.zip
Print_1x1_FamousPaintings.zip

Installation
Put Five Star Restaurant.bls into your Slate folder in your Saves folder in your Blockland folder.

Download
Five_Star_Restaurant.bls

Click Here to view this file on the Media Fire Downloads System

Built by
Clone2-[BL_ID]:6959
Blox Construction [-BLX-]
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 03:04:34 PM by Clone2 »

Its very.....big. A little too big. Other than that it looks good.

I love the windows.
LOL!
Its very.....big. A little too big. Other than that it looks good.
Thanks,I quess?

I'm sorry, but it's not that good. It doesn't look like you put very much effort into it at all. The interior is cluttered and duplicated too much, and the exterior is just a box.

Too much boxy and duplications. 
Looks like a two star restaurant.

I'm sorry, but it's not that good. It doesn't look like you put very much effort into it at all. The interior is cluttered and duplicated too much, and the exterior is just a box.
Too much boxy and duplications.  
Looks like a two star restaurant.

This is my clan's 2nd release.We will over time get better,
and,it took me several weeks to finish.I did put in effort.

You realize mattnet's key was revoked and he's in your clan?

Looks like a cheesy attempt at making a hospital.  There is no decoration, the front colors don't even match, the walls are flat which copies the roof (In that it's a box.  Not a roof on some walls.)  I dislike the duplications, I dislike the vastness of what you're done.  There is no filler (Besides those duplicated whatsits).  I don't even know what that white wall/area is supposed to be AAAAND the front steps are red.  Which is incredibly weird.

Jerkface Note:  "I wouldn't eat here."

If you feel like I'm an starfish, then that's fine, but perhaps you should try to correct these issues.

Looks like a cheesy attempt at making a hospital.  There is no decoration, the front colors don't even match, the walls are flat which copies the roof (In that it's a box.  Not a roof on some walls.)  I dislike the duplications, I dislike the vastness of what you're done.  There is no filler (Besides those duplicated whatsits).  I don't even know what that white wall/area is supposed to be AAAAND the front steps are red.  Which is incredibly weird.

Jerkface Note:  "I wouldn't eat here."

If you feel like I'm an starfish, then that's fine, but perhaps you should try to correct these issues.

Well he's

A jerk.

You realize mattnet's key was revoked and he's in your clan?
I was never informed.

Looks like a cheesy attempt at making a hospital.  There is no decoration, the front colors don't even match, the walls are flat which copies the roof (In that it's a box.  Not a roof on some walls.)  I dislike the duplications, I dislike the vastness of what you're done.  There is no filler (Besides those duplicated whatsits).  I don't even know what that white wall/area is supposed to be AAAAND the front steps are red.  Which is incredibly weird.

Jerkface Note:  "I wouldn't eat here."

I might just LOCK this if people keep posting commets like that.

Lock it.

Also, this looks bad btw.

Lock it.

Also, this looks bad btw.
dismissive much? don't be an ass, help him out.

calm down yo, people are just pointing out mistakes so that you can fix them later, which will make you get better. as for any criticism from me, i believe most of the mistakes have been pointed out. way to big, looks duplicated, yaddee yaddee ya. i suggest you work on scaling it down to a more realistic size and spice it up a bit with some different furniture instead of the same thing.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 08:43:10 PM by mod-man »

calm down yo, people are just pointing out mistakes so that you can fix them later, which will make you get better. as for any criticism from me, i believe most of the mistakes have been pointed out. way to big, looks duplicated, yaddee yaddee ya. i suggest you work on scaling it down to a more realistic size and spice it up a bit with some different furniture instead of the same thing.
I probably will still LOCK it.

Check his posts.
Thats not helping out.

Edit*:Well,over time,the topic will die,so no piont in just flaming/bumping it,just let it die.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 09:50:33 PM by Clone2 »