Oceanco [OCNC]

Poll

What kind of minigame should Oceanco host? (Details on page 28)

Coast Guard vs. Drug Lords (tdm on two ships)
9 (52.9%)
Coast Guard vs. Drug Lords (tdm on a yacht)
3 (17.6%)
Pirates vs. Coast Guard (tdm on a military ship)
3 (17.6%)
Fancy Free for All (DM on a yacht)
2 (11.8%)
Tactical Free for All (DM on a military ship)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Oceanco [OCNC]  (Read 75554 times)

Clan name and logo inspired by the Monaco company Oceanco

SERVER STATUS: OFFLINE
StarHawk's Oceanco Boat Build

We at Oceanco are designers, architects, engineers, and general Blocklanders interested in the construction, completion, and roleplay of fine naval structures within our server. Our crew diversity covers a great range of professions including motor and traditional yachts, older-style ships like tugboats and steam ships, commercial vessels, and military ships. We cover all sizes, from small two-person speedboats to five-story super yachts and everything in between.

8 September, 2011
*Oceanco vanilla topic created

10 September, 2011
*News section added to vanilla topic
*SHS Archer added to the fleet registry
*Battlebrain enlisted as Ensign

17 September, 2011
*N3rD enlisted as Skipper
*Battlebrain promoted to Skipper

19 September, 2011
*Concept released for OCS Heetai Con, the first clan build. Construction will begin at an unknown date.
*BBS Cutter removed from fleet registry by builder request.

25 September, 2011
*BFS Paradise added to fleet registry

29 September, 2011
*LWS Audacious added to fleet registry
*changed the layout of the fleet registry to look more appealing and space-efficient

1 October, 2011
*TZS Athero added to fleet registry
*LWS Valiant added to fleet registry
*Tomaz enlisted as Captain

2 October, 2011
*SHS Executive added to fleet registry

8 October, 2011
*StarHawk acquired an old CPU for which to run the dedicated server 24/7. Estimated time to dedi-launch: Sunday morning, 9 October 2011
*Today is the one-month anniversary of Oceanco! Yaaay!

28 October, 2011
*Clan blacklist created

24 November, 2011
*IMPORTANT: Oceanco applications can now be built in private servers and posted to the forums! Please read the Application section of this post for more details!
*Oceanco flagship Project X01 started
*Darkmaster enlisted as Skipper
*Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Americans!!

8 January, 2012
*SHS Stargate added to fleet registry

8 May, 2012
*SGT.Blocky enlisted as Skipper

26 May, 2012
*Badbot added to blacklist

4 June, 2012
*SHS Sol Dynasty added to the fleet registry

6 June, 2012
*Oceanco Colorset now available!

13 June, 2012
*Remousamavi enlisted as Ensign

8 September, 2012[/b]
*Oceanco is one year old!!!

[NEW] 24 July, 2013
*SGT Blocky is promoted to Admiral in charge of ODMS

We, the founders of Oceanco and all of its members, do not, in any way, consider ourselves greater than any of our fellow Blocklanders. Our great skill comes from continuous and vigorous practice, creativity, and trial and error. Naval design is a skill that takes time to master and we are happy to provide assistance to anyone who is struggling and wishes to join our clan. Keep in mind, however, that the more of it you are able to figure out and build on your own without help, the better your chances of us accepting your application.

Applications must be floating, ocean-faring boats and must be completed in the server or posted to the forums. Space ships do not count as boats even though the word “ship” is in its name. Space ships that can land in the water do not count. Cars or other motor vehicles that go into the water do not count. Floating homes do not count. Your application must be a boat by the first definition under “noun” on this website or it will not be reviewed. All applications must be built entirely from scratch by the applicant. Plagiarism will result in a permanent blacklisting from the clan. Please build your application in the clan server or post it to the forums and leave a message on this topic so we know you've built it.

The only exception to the built application is an application for the Sailor position. If you want to be a Sailor, you need only inquire with StarHawk, preferably in-game, but a forum PM is fine as well.

Clan members are expected to wear their uniforms for clan roleplays; they are optional for freebuilds. Skin color and face decal may be changed but otherwise your avatar should look exactly as it appears according to your rank as shown above.

These are all the vessels currently in the Oceanco fleet. We have many more on the way and will be updating this list as it is required.

The current members list is here and will be updated as more players are added.
The current members are:

• StarHawk
              BLID: 3623
    (Fleet Admiral)
  • SGT.Blocky
              BLID: 25999
    (Admiral)
  • Lonewolf168
              BLID: 27034
    (Admiral) [INACTIVE]
  • Rotavator
              BLID: 4412
    (Admiral) [INACTIVE]
  • Tomaz
              BLID: 4874
    (Skipper) [INACTIVE]
  • Mikoyan
              BLID: ???
    (Skipper)
  • N3rD
    (Skipper) [INACTIVE]
  • Remousamavi
              BLID: 7237
    (Ensign)
  • TMAN7676
    (Skipper) [INACTIVE]
  • Kolt
              BLID: 33316
    (Skipper)
  • Nurgle
              BLID: 15728
    (Skipper)
  • Toxic Waffle
              BLID: 20511
    (Skipper)
  • Daniel S.
              BLID: 27603
    (Commander)
  • Diced Pineapples
              BLID: 6597
    (Skipper)
  • Nightstorm
              BLID: 32947
    (Sailor)
  • Epic Churros
              BLID: 3955
    (Skipper)
  • Dr.Tyler O.
              BLID: 21901
    (Skipper)
  • Uxie
              BLID: 11050
    (Skipper)
  • Kølt
              BLID: 33910
    (Commander)
  • SlayerZ99
              BLID: 19572
    (Skipper)
  • Tertahedron
              BLID: 38359
    (Skipper)
  • TheArmyGuy
              BLID: 16937
    (Skipper)
  • Dimitry
              BLID: 13289
    (Captain)
  • Hair
              BLID: 44947
    (Skipper)

*BLACKLIST*

The names listed in this section have been banned permanently from the Oceanco site. If you are a clan owner, we highly recommend you read this list and keep an eye on these people.

Badbot [ID 22436]
*Reason: Pretending to be an old friend of StarHawk in order to receive free admission and executive power.
              Returning to the server under a different name in attempt to do this twice.

Ark [ID 11788] (Forum name Darkmaster20)
*Reason: Stealing other people's builds and being an annoying twat. Also attempting (and failing hardcore) at releasing Oceanco private saves: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=203346.0

THANK YOU!

From all of us here at Oceanco thanks for viewing our topic and we hope to see your application in the near future! Keep checking out this topic for more updates on our crew and fleet!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 01:48:11 PM by StarHawk »

Very unique. Nice! Hope to see this be greatly successful.

Very unique. Nice! Hope to see this be greatly successful.
Yeah meto.

This is like the [AA] of water. Amazing idea!

i'd love to join if i wasn't a crappy builder.

So, could the apping be done out of the server? I want to test my skills with building boats, i haven't built one in ages. And, the server isn't up.

So, could the apping be done out of the server? I want to test my skills with building boats, i haven't built one in ages. And, the server isn't up.

Server isn't up right this moment. Wish I knew where to download one of those active forum things that tell whether the server is up or not... *hinthint if anyone knows where I can get one please link me*

Also, the answer to your question is located in the Applications section of the vanilla post.

i clicked on this topic thinking "o hey its another random clan topic"

then

woah holy stuff
thats epic.

I was going to build a carrier in my free time based off pictures I have of a retired Vietnam-era carrier. However, I don't believe I have the time for it.

Maybe you/your clan could take this on as a first project? I'll get some random pictures up sometime.

I might join this.
I love building yachts

i clicked on this topic thinking "o hey its another random clan topic"

then

I was going to build a carrier in my free time based off pictures I have of a retired Vietnam-era carrier. However, I don't believe I have the time for it.

Maybe you/your clan could take this on as a first project? I'll get some random pictures up sometime.

Thanks for the comment! All of our current members have quite a bit on their plates but if you would like some help feel free to try and make room in your schedule to drop by sometime. We'd be happy to help you out.

are captains required to be black looks cool