Author Topic: NotKreation - Screamer links.  (Read 3945 times)

Right he was forgetful at one moment and made a mistake.

He is the most horrible person in the world now.
Quit being such an egotistical dumbass. You're exaggerating my point because you're too full of yourself to make any literary sense. I never said OP is a horrible person, just that the drama made me think less of them. If ? wanted to make a point, they would of supplied a screenshot or link to a time when Kreation actually posted the traplinks for anyone to see. You're just defending people blindly because you instigate stuff non-stop.

Quit being such an egotistical dumbass. You're exaggerating my point because you're too full of yourself to make any literary sense. I never said OP is a horrible person, just that the drama made me think less of them. If ? wanted to make a point, they would of supplied a screenshot or link to a time when Kreation actually posted the traplinks for anyone to see. You're just defending people blindly because you instigate stuff non-stop.

you need to stop putting people down for telling you too cool off because you overreacted to a mistake

you need to stop putting people down for telling you too cool off because you overreacted to a mistake

Agreed, he flipped stuff on me because we saw things differently. I forgave him, but he had yet to forgive me.

Chrono is doing this all the time.

Agreed, he flipped stuff on me because we saw things differently. I forgave him, but he had yet to forgive me.
No, you're a dumbass all the time. That's why I don't like you.

Hi guys.
OP made a mistake.
quicherbishen.

Chrono is doing this all the time.
I'm overreacting to mistakes all the time?

Funny... they never admit it's a mistake.

Gee looks like someone needs to re-read the topic. He declared this topic was a mistake.

But...I like Kreation. :c

I mean NotKreation. I like Kreation, too, though. C:

...so you dramad him when he gave you the link to something you asked for? Lol.

I still don't like him anyway.
Well that's a mean thing to say.

But...I like Kreation. :c

I mean NotKreation. I like Kreation, too, though. C:
<3
/moralboost

Gee looks like someone needs to re-read the topic. He declared this topic was a mistake.

Seriously most all of you in this damn topic except Chrono and Yosher are being handicaps, especially Mega-Bear.

You're such a damn hypocrite, calm the forget down. It really, really makes you look like you're the one with the massive ego here, when Chrono tells you your logic sucks (which it does) you spaz out. You seem to make out ? like he's totally perfect and never makes mistakes and his reputation with you just went out the window because he made a mistake. Chrono didn't exaggerate anything.

I can't even continue because I can't summarize what to say. You're just a dumbass.

Well that's a mean thing to say.

Sorry there isn't a kinder way to say that I don't like you. :U

Seriously most all of you in this damn topic except Chrono and Yosher are being handicaps, especially Mega-Bear.

You're such a damn hypocrite, calm the forget down. It really, really makes you look like you're the one with the massive ego here, when Chrono tells you your logic sucks (which it does) you spaz out. You seem to make out ? like he's totally perfect and never makes mistakes and his reputation with you just went out the window because he made a mistake. Chrono didn't exaggerate anything.

I can't even continue because I can't summarize what to say. You're just a dumbass.

Sorry there isn't a kinder way to say that I don't like you. :U
You need to shut up, seriously. Calm down

Dude, man, calm down!

x3 chain

Except he makes valid points and is tired of imbeciles in this topic.

Except he makes valid points and is tired of imbeciles in this topic.
I know, but I HATE it when people call each other hypocrites in this forum. Everyones a hypocrite, get over it, dude. Plus, he's yelling at one of my friends. Gotta stand up for my friend.

I know, but I HATE it when people call each other hypocrites in this forum. Everyones a hypocrite, get over it, dude. Plus, he's yelling at one of my friends. Gotta stand up for my friend.
Okay then stick up for your friend with a point. Don't just dismiss everything he says with an order. (which you do not control him so he doesn't have to listen)