Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: {K} Krypt  (Read 89533 times)

Regarding all members working on the Boardwalk (This should be every member):

The boardwalk itself is duplicatable for many buildings. Just to give you guys some ideas, below is a list of common shops and such that you could build to help out:

-Ice Cream Stand
-Arcade (In progress)
-MiniMall (At my boardwalk, its called the "Surf Mall", and is full of T-shirts, hipsters stuff, and pokemon cards...)
-Restaurants (Italian decor, Pizza shop, etc.)
-Mini-golf course
-Water park (Slides, pools, rivers, the whole big shebang)
-Krypt Application Building
-Bike Rental
-Police and lifeguard post (If we have a beach)
-Surf shop
-Whatever else you can think of

The whole point of this is to be fun and to keep the clan active. Build whatever you like that you think would be a nice addition to the boardwalk.

Also, Pi. Do you think you could model a surfboard and get someone to script it? I guess it would work like the jetski.

NOTE: If the server is not on the list, join by IP: 24.8.80.12
If you can't join, It's most likely not up :D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 03:18:44 PM by Xinakam »

Thanks for posting that, Mak. Server's up, I'm off for most of the day, I have to go to a wedding. I'll actually leave my laptop open this time so that maybe the server will stay up.

Thanks for posting that, Mak. Server's up, I'm off for most of the day, I have to go to a wedding. I'll actually leave my laptop open this time so that maybe the server will stay up.
I changed the setting on mine so it never goes to sleep when plugged in or closed.

Also before you go, I still dont have the save of this thing cause I keep forgetting. Could you load it?

I sooooo call the application building

I sooooo call the application building
we should have our own private offices for each branch we specialize in
this is so we can each provide advice/constructive criticism to applicants

Makanix - pixel art
3.14 - modeling
tope/kohna - structure
etc

i actually don't know what Kohna's specialty is
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:12:05 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

Considering Kohna is currently on my clan list and the fact he was leader for this clan, I was going to ask for an alliance for something like that.

But then Kyzor brought out the news and now Makanix is the new leader...

I'll still send in my request, only because both Kohna and Pi are on my list.

{EC} would like an alliance with Krypt since we both contain several members on our clan lists. Would Kyzor/Makanix/Tophat accept?

i actually don't know what Kohna's specialty is
Edit: Thought that said Kyzor :s

Kohna is really good at building.

Edit2:

Yes?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:37:35 PM by TheKhoz »

It looks cool, but, uh, what is it?

Also, can the shack we already have be something? It's pretty small, but it could be...something.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:54:51 PM by Wynd_Fox »

It looks cool, but, uh, what is it?
Also, Pi do you think you could model a surfboard and get someone to script it? I guess it would work like the jetski.

Oh, it doesn't look very surfboardy to me. Probably because I'm used to seeing the thingies on the bottom.

Added little viewer thingy to the deck.

Oh, it doesn't look very surfboardy to me. Probably because I'm used to seeing the thingies on the bottom.

Added little viewer thingy to the deck.
You're looking at the top of it. :u

Inspiration:
http://blog.surfboardbuilders.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Microsoft-Custom-Surfboard-VS-small1.jpg

I got that I was looking at the top of it. I'm just saying I never look at 'boards from the top, lol. It was my dumbness, not your fault.

@top: I'm a great builder, my best ability being round builds.
@pi: Make the edges a bit more rounded. Right now it looks like it could kill someone.

@pi: Make the edges a bit more rounded. Right now it looks like it could kill someone.
That's the secret function. ;D

Edit:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:32:27 PM by TheKhoz »