Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: {K} Krypt  (Read 89531 times)

Oh haha, that kid
I could probably improve the mathematics, tell him to contact me
Or you could just spawn a damage-less explosion on yourself and not have to do any math at all.

HEY LOOK AT THE TIME

my loving alarm didn't wake me up on time this morning, sorry guys. server's going up now, the password is 04b08.

if you can't join for whatever reason, it's okay, I'll just post the results of the server when we're finished.

Currently: in the car 200 miles outside of Los Angeles. Needless to say, I can not play Blockland for a couple of hour.

Currently: in the car 200 miles outside of Los Angeles. Needless to say, I can not play Blockland for a couple of hour.

It's fine, the only members who joined were Cyanian, Kade, Extrude, and TopHat.

I want everybody to tell me if they are available next Saturday, the 3rd of December, at 10:30 AM PST / 11:30 AM MST / 12:30 PM CST / 1:30 PM EST. I don't care how you tell me, be it via PM, post in this thread, Steam message, hell, I'll take a loving letter in the mail. Just tell me, yes or no, whether you can be there. If not everyone says they can be there, I will keep trying different dates until I find one that works for everybody.

If everybody is available next Saturday, I will host the server again at that time. If you say you are available and then don't show up, you will be temporarily suspended from the clan. I am sick and tired of scheduling something and not having people show up for it (unless you had other plans, such as Pi, in which case that wasn't directed at you).

I think I'm available.

I'll pay for postage if someone mails Kyzor a real letter.

I'll pay for postage if someone mails Kyzor a real letter.

assuming I would ever give any of you my mailing address.

What's funny is I'm probably gonna film a BLMV like tommorow lol

What's funny is I'm probably gonna film a BLMV like tommorow lol

yes but does yours require the construction of large sets, creation of custom player animations, and special effects editing?

assuming I would ever give any of you my mailing address.
We know where you live.

yes but does yours require the construction of large sets, creation of custom player animations, and special effects editing?
...probably, Kyzor.

Let's see: Nope. Nope. Yup.

I just don't wanna edit the players because that sorta takes out the feeling that this was made in Blockland :c

No large sets?
Boooring.

No large sets?
Boooring.
Well, do you consider Mansion large?