Author Topic: Epic Minecrafty Font I Made  (Read 6051 times)

LOGOCRAFT
It's an awesome font based off the Minecraft logo. Would post an image but it would pagestretch :/ Basically the post-Beta-1.4 logo for Minecraft in font form, called LogoCraft.
Download.
Minecraft Forum thread with images and stuff.
I don't think this belongs in Games because it is not conversation of a game but of a font.
Use a capital A for a creeper A and a lowercase one for a regular one (use lowercase only for doing that, because all the others work but are off, unless you want to make shakey-looking text. lol)

This post looks epic if you have both the Minecraft and Logocraft fonts installed 8D
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 10:57:42 PM by TristanLuigi »

Really awesome. So uh, for somebody who has never downloaded a font, where do i put the file?

There should be a folder in your control panel labeled "fonts".

it says "file aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is not something and cannot be installed."

:D
I love mac's easy font installation.

it says "file aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is not something and cannot be installed."
You did something wrong. Go to control panel, double click on fonts. If it's not there you might have to switch to Classic View. Open up your Downloads, drag LogoCraft.ttf on the Fonts folder you opened up, and it should install in a few seconds.

It's an awesome font based off the Minecraft logo. Would post an image but it would pagestretch

img width 1000

img width 500

etc

I hope this works.

And it does!

:D
I love mac's easy font installation.
Windows has that too.
XD

asf I didn't expect it to be so big