Author Topic: pie man- The toughest most awesome person on the forums  (Read 18017 times)

Recently Ive noticed a string of posts, all of which are user pie man talking abnormally high of himself. The kid takes the phrase internet tough guy to a whole new level. To be honest, a few posts would not really bother me, but I admit I am getting pretty sick of hearing him talking about how he is "gonna beat the stuff out of everyone!!!"

So I skimmed through his posts to find the best examples. I found all of these quotes within the first 5 pages...

And no I began to be an starfish because of how they were stereotyping people INCUDING my sister pretty much calling her a whore for wearing a lip ring I dont take family issues lightly once on the bus they was talking about somthing I seen my uncle walkign into the store I heard them talking about somthing I couldv sworn they were making fun of him so I turned around and said "You talking about the guy in the black shirt?" They said yea so I said "Well thats my uncle!" I was ready to take on 3 people at once for my family but they chose to make somthing up by saying they was talking about his car and man they got lucky I had no proof because im bigger than you think and I dont put up with bull stuff when I was 12 somone started talking stuff bout my sister to my face and I got back in his face he was 14 and 3 times my size and I got him to back off because I was PISSED! And im the worst thing to mess with while pissed off  I cussed someone out for honking there horn at me while I was walkign down the road I told him that if he honks his horn again i'll slice his ass beleive me I aint nice.
(http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170073.msg4313833#msg4313833)

You edited my quote first of all and no I did not get a dislocated shoulder I got a almost broken toe or mabey it is broken idk or care about it atm

I would rather not be shot at lol I have almost been shot but I turned my bike around and GOT THE forget OUT OF THERE! The man seen me I seen him about to go inside and I though "Oh god I better get out of here" It's true you get ot close to his house and BOOM! Dead its rumored that there is a car off to the side of his house with 2 dead body's in it. we tried to find out but we didnt have much time we didnt want to join them.

My imbecilic (Or how ever its spelled) cord was stuck around my neck apparently I wasn't suppose to happen so death tried to pull a fast one and he's still trying but geus what CHALLENGE ACCEPTED DEATH! He cant stop me. No matter how many time's he had tried I am invincible!

IM GOING TO loving KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT YOU DONT! MESS WITH MY FAMILY! NO SHE IS NOT A WHORE! YOU forgetTARD NOW GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR THAT YOU HEAR ME? WELL DO YOU!

My idea playground is just to go out to the parking lot or have a concrete yard with a couple of basketball hoops and some hanging bars to do pull ups on and be all beast doing pull ups showing off to the girls your bulging arms.

My locker is on the top row and I have to push my way through full power trying to get past the hord of students that came from all sides and once im through I have to squeeze my way to my locker and then enter my combination using very little room to move my hand to turn the dial.

When I get my car im going to end up street racing my best friend lol

(I've bolded the extra hilarious parts)
Hey liscen to this it seems no matter what there is somthing trying to take me down but nah I aint going yet I have been fighting agaist death since day one when things go bad I just go rage and can push through everthing not even my cousin who was a football player could hold me back nor could he get out of my gripping headlock when he though he could take my wallet and I was only playing now if it was somone else not playing I coulv crushed there neck and get it over with.

Also not to long ago I was moving computers into a shed and my already possibuly broke toe hit the computers and hurt badly crippling my walk so I just limped and got the last computer and got it in there.

We had a pool table in our living room and I hit my side on it hard

The seat's in our bus cut me once or twice

My bike did a 360 while I was on it flipping me off of it

a tv feel on me as a kid leaving a scar above my eye I might take pics and show you the scar

I rode through a thorn bush

I fell backwords into some desk didnt feel good

feel back in a chair smashing into the floor

playing basket ball in gym and I was hit hard accidently by another player a freind of mine helped me back up

I slipped and above my eye hit a solid steel safe hurt like hell
Yea thats my list I could go on but  Idont wanna.

once honked his horn at me for walking on the side of the highway so I yelled
"Honk that loving horn again and i'll slice you ass!" Happened a couple days ago.

Thing is its hard for me being that kid that has no money being hated for somthing someone made up making me have to fix it more than likely through means of grabbing them by the throat and knocking there ass out.

I read this is.

Blah Blah Blah Only ask for gay reason's Blah Blah Blah

I mean really also are you a girl or guy? If your a girl then it makes since for you to say that if your a guy then MAN YOU HOMO!

Also I dont like when people try to change me I would knock out anyone who trys to change me for no good reason yes I am a big person but I dont feel like losing weight just to re-gain it. I may not be the cleanest person using my shirt collar as a napkin but hey this is who I am and I aint changing.

Once I accidently flicked off our teacher he didnt notice :p
Another time I was cussing over somthing then a sub walked over to talk to somone the entire time I kept going forget! forget! Because I couldnt stop saying forget lol he didnt notice. heres how it went

forget!
forget!
DAMNIT!
stuff!
loving DAMN!
stuff!
Sub didnt notice :P

Even his profile screams "AWESOME TOUGH GUY"

If you dont like my avatar get over it
If you are reading this then you should get off my profile and never click on my name again.

Pie man, we do not care for your pathetic "I'm invincible" attitude. We would prefer to not listen to how you frequently go on unstoppable anger rages and beat everything in sight into the ground. We do not need to know about how you are going to chase down a speeding car, throw the driver out like some kind of chimp jacked up on meth, and stab him to death simply for honking. Nor do we need to hear about how you get shot at on a daily basis, shrug at the feel of broken bones, rule your student body with an iron fist, or how you laugh in the face of authority.

Also, we are not afraid of your threats to track us all down and murder us for making a crack about your family. Nobody is afraid of you. Despite how hard that may be for you to hear or how much that statement will "infuriate you", its the truth. And if you disagree you are more then welcome to track me down and come find me.

Get the hell over yourself.

he also types like a handicapped dog with a 3rd grader's understanding of english

actually, i think a dog with a 3rd grade english education would type better, if he had a keyboard big enough for his paws

Yep.
You didn't even have to provide this much quotes, the first 3 would have done.

wasn't he the guy who posted pictures of a hard man next to his bike and said it was him?

His handicapped posts have been annoying me for a while. About time he got drama'd, very nice topic.

Its official

Hes narcisstic.

Lol the quotes are funny. He acts all tough just so he can be popular. But real tough guys don't show off like him.

Lol the quotes are funny. He acts all tough just so he can be popular. But real tough guys don't show off like him.
Boltster did, and look what happened to him. :cookieMonster:

I wonder if this is going to end with him getting banned for the same reason as before.  For those that didn't see that, he basically said "You better be glad you didn't say that to me in real life because if you did I would beat you to death".

You should have mentioned how he flips his stuff everytime someone posts "a picture of his girlfriend".

I wonder if this is going to end with him getting banned for the same reason as before.  For those that didn't see that, he basically said "You better be glad you didn't say that to me in real life because if you did I would beat you to death".
Again I state my reason that he should. He's probably just some scrawny little kid hiding in the shadows and acting all cool and tough guy on the forums. Soon enough he will face the consequences.

Sorry for double post
OT: I'm gonna send him a message. If he replies I will post what he said on here.

By the way, am I the only person that reads everything he posts with a heavy southern drawl?

I was gonna do this.
But thought because I'm a douche apparently that people would ignore the topic.

Besides, that, I totally agree with OP.

Lol I sen't him a picture of his girlfriend. I can't wait to see how he flips out.