Author Topic: Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]  (Read 52768 times)

Um.

Say that in English please. You kind of just said half a sentence.

Does it mean Since the Addon Is Almost Done Since Compy Spnio And trex 3/6 And Map is Almost Done
Sorry Let me Finish It Will be released In a Few Days

I'm not at liberty to discuss release dates. :cookieMonster:

I'm not at liberty to discuss release dates. :cookieMonster:
Ok But Can Hydralisk Host A Server With a Password So Only The People Who Know it Can Test it And Plz Invite Me I Dont Release Things To The Public
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 07:17:08 PM by jmayo »

Can you learn how to type a proper sentence?

AKA: Not Typing lyke This it Gets old Fast

Extrude has decided not to make the Zap Rod. Anyone willing to do it? PM me if so.

EDIT: Hydralisk and Otto got it loel.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 07:53:28 PM by Mega-Bear »

Finally, we dont have to use oversized mutalids and pretend theyre dinos...

No such battle could ever have taken place in real life, since Spinosaurus and Tyrannosaurus lived thousands of miles and tens of millions of years apart.

Hydralisk makes OK models and thinks that gives him the right to be a total ass to people pointing out flaws in them.
Honestly, the spino is so misshapen that I hope that he didn't look at a picture of one and just made one up instead.

No such battle could ever have taken place in real life, since Spinosaurus and Tyrannosaurus lived thousands of miles and tens of millions of years apart.

This is a Jurassic Park pack! And it did happen in one of the movies.

Hydralisk makes OK models and thinks that gives him the right to be a total ass to people pointing out flaws in them.
Honestly, the spino is so misshapen that I hope that he didn't look at a picture of one and just made one up instead.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. This is based on Jurassic Park, not real history. History is boring.

This is a Jurassic Park pack! And it did happen in one of the movies.
What did happen was that the t rex killed the spino but the spino was like hell naw and just lived anyway and killed the t rex :v heh

Anyway hydralisk just messaged me while I was typing this, telling me how mean I am. At first I honestly didn't know who was talking to me since he changed his name again as steamcigarettes usually do. I didn't know he was banned but that seemed like my fault as well.
He linked me this image:

which clearly shows that his spino has only half the body it should have, and some other flaws. Nice one Hydra.
Eventually he went total lockdown or something and stopped answering.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. This is based on Jurassic Park, not real history. History is boring.
Jurassic Park is based on how dinosaurs looked, not how dinosaurs could look if they looked some other way than the way they looked.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:21:42 PM by Nymethus »

What did happen was that the t rex killed the spino but the spino was like hell naw and just lived anyway and killed the t rex :v heh

Anyway hydralisk just messaged me while I was typing this, telling me how mean I am. At first I honestly didn't know who was talking to me since he changed his name again as steamcigarettes usually do. I didn't know he was banned but that seemed like my fault as well.
He linked me this image:

which clearly shows that his spino has only half the body it should have, and some other flaws. Nice one Hydra.
Eventually he went total lockdown or something and stopped answering.
Jurassic Park is based on how dinosaurs looked, not how dinosaurs could look if they looked some other way than the way they looked.

1. The T. Rex and Spinosaurus models share the same skeletons so fatalities like the one showed in that animation can happened with either the Rex or Spino winning.

2. He probably stopped responding because you're mean. :u

3. Jurassic Park isn't exactly the most realistic movie series ever. The velociraptors in reality were smaller and had feathers. This information was revealed shortly after the first movie, yet they kept the original look. No need to become frustrated with Hydralisk's personal twist on the models, they're his property. If anything you should blame Universal Films or Spielberg for not being accurate.
:cookieMonster:

1. The T. Rex and Spinosaurus models share the same skeletons so fatalities like the one showed in that animation can happened with either the Rex or Spino winning.
Let's not discuss that since they're not scaled or modeled properly

2. He probably stopped responding because you're mean. :u
No he did it because he's angry and will only have his way

3. Jurassic Park isn't exactly the most realistic movie series ever. The velociraptors in reality were smaller and had feathers. This information was revealed shortly after the first movie, yet they kept the original look. No need to become frustrated with Hydralisk's personal twist on the models, they're his property. If anything you should blame Universal Films or Spielberg for not being accurate.
:cookieMonster:
The way Jurassic Park dinosaurs look is as accurate as you'd get with the information they had. It's only the part with the t rex biting the spino that doesn't make sense in the fight scene.
As I said, I hope Hydralisk didn't actually look at a spinosaurus before he modeled one.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:32:15 PM by Nymethus »

1. Let's not discuss that since they're not scaled or modeled properly

2. No he did it because he's angry and will only have his way

3. The way Jurassic Park dinosaurs look is as accurate as you'd get with the information they had. It's only the part with the t rex biting the spino that doesn't make sense in the fight scene.
As I said, I hope Hydralisk didn't actually look at a spinosaurus before he modeled one.
1. They're fine.
2. Or maybe he doesn't want to argue over such a pointless concept. Let it go.
3. What doesn't make sense about the fight scene?

1. They're fine.
No. Have a look at my original post on this page.

2. Or maybe he doesn't want to argue over such a pointless concept. Let it go.
He started talking to me the second after I made a post in this thread. He argued quite a lot. You're blindly defending him.

3. What doesn't make sense about the fight scene?
I just said; the part when the t rex bites the spino