Author Topic: Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]  (Read 52178 times)

1. No. Have a look at my original post on this page.

2. He started talking to me the second after I made a post in this thread. He argued quite a lot. You're blindly defending him.

3. I just said; the part when the t rex bites the spino
1. Again, that doesn't matter at all. Let Hydra model them how he wants. If your more concerned with the historic aspect of the mod then you can just resize the players.

2. Fair enough.

3. I don't see anything wrong with the Rex biting the Spino.

1. Again, that doesn't matter at all. Let Hydra model them how he wants. If your more concerned with the historic aspect of the mod then you can just resize the players.
I can't double the size of the body without doubling the size of the whole model. Do you understand?

3. I don't see anything wrong with the Rex biting the Spino.
The spino would have died. It didn't.

1. I can't double the size of the body without doubling the size of the whole model. Do you understand?

2. The spino would have died. It didn't.
1. Yes. I just don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of this.

2. That's not our problem. We're making this as close to Jurassic Park as possible. Take it up with the writers of JP III.

1. Yes. I just don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of this.
Hydralisk is a total richard to me whenever I tell him there's something about his models he could improve. He thinks he's the king bitch of modeling. He doesn't understand that even the best of some half-good modelers can improve. His spinosaurus is very off, and that's only talking about major stuff.

2. That's not our problem. We're making this as close to Jurassic Park as possible. Take it up with the writers of JP III.
I just mentioned it. You're the one arguing over nothing here.

Hydralisk is a total richard to me whenever I tell him there's something about his models he could improve. He thinks he's the king bitch of modeling. He doesn't understand that even the best of some half-good modelers can improve. His spinosaurus is very off, and that's only talking about major stuff.
I just mentioned it. You're the one arguing over nothing here.
Ive got an idea that will stop all this.. How about we just stop posting stuff about Dinos from back in the day and such and focus more on the wonderful Dino Models and such in front of us

Ive got an idea that will stop all this.. How about we just stop posting stuff about Dinos from back in the day and such and focus more on the wonderful Dino Models and such in front of us
I'm not interested in stopping anything but Hydralisk's massive ego and bad modeling.

oh stuffe how did I even double post that

I'm with this guy. We should just stop arguing as it's rather pointless.

You could stop arguing with me since you don't know what you're talking about, yeah.

At first I honestly didn't know who was talking to me since he changed his name again as steamcigarettes usually do.
get over yourself you loving hipster

get over yourself you loving hipster
I'm a hipster because I use one name for everything instead of five. Oh yeah.

You could stop arguing with me since you don't know what you're talking about, yeah.
I love how you're just trying to start stuff here. Maybe I want to end the argument because it really is pointless? Get over yourself.

I'm a hipster because I use one name for everything instead of five. Oh yeah.
"people who use steam are cigarettes and mainstream and oppose the hipster union"

I love how you're just trying to start stuff here. Maybe I want to end the argument because it really is pointless? Get over yourself.
I could just tell you the exactly same thing while possibly being more right than you. You could have chosen to not add anything else but you didn't.

Go away, since it's what you want.

"people who use steam are cigarettes and mainstream and oppose the hipster union"
I use steam

Please, assume something else about something I've said

I could just tell you the exactly same thing while possibly being more right than you. You could have chosen to not add anything else but you didn't.

Go away, since it's what you want.
That is just plain loving ridiculous. Get out, take your horribly broken logic with you.