Author Topic: Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]  (Read 52485 times)

Nymenthus is an asshat and bitches in every topic.

I had to use a different steam name because "mushroomman" was taken :C

That is just plain loving ridiculous. Get out, take your horribly broken logic with you.
Here's how it is; my logic isn't horrible because you say so. It's horrible if proved so by facts.
You're the one who doesn't want to argue, therefore you should get out.

Nymenthus is an asshat and bitches in every topic.
more of the same logic, all hail the presented facts of nothing

I had to use a different steam name because "mushroomman" was taken :C
That's because it isn't even a name, it's just two common words put together.

Fact: Most people hate you. Stop posting.

Here's how it is; my logic isn't horrible because you say so. It's horrible if proved so by facts.
It's horrible because you insist on prolonging a pointless argument. You're arguing about something you can't change, nonetheless WON'T be changed. I don't want to argue because I'm not a conceited idiot like you.

You're the only one that wants to argue, maybe you should get out.

I don't hate him, I just disapprove of his negative, self-centred attitude.

no

It's horrible because you insist on prolonging a pointless argument. You're arguing about something you can't change, nonetheless WON'T be changed. I don't want to argue because I'm not a conceited idiot like you.
And yet you're arguing right now.

You're the only one that wants to argue, maybe you should get out.
Why? if nobody else wants to argue then I wouldn't have any reason to make more than one post. Fact is, you're all arguing with me. "stop hitting yourself"

You act just like Lord Tony.

No I don't. I don't even have to defend that properly since you didn't even make a point.

Yeah, but Lord Tony's argument was over a FAR more stupid thing.

Lord Tony ignores the fact that everybody blatantly hates him and keeps posting stuff. You do too.

Lord Tony ignores the fact that everybody blatantly hates him and keeps posting stuff. You do too.
No, I'm just tired of hydra being an ass and wanted to deal with that by telling him that he isn't the king bitch of modeling.
I did this logically and factually by poiting out flaws, also providing information from Wikipedia. Now here's an entire fleet of people who "don't want to argue" arguing with me page after page. These are facts providing you can see and read.

Post the rest of your stuff here instead of completely ruining this topic:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170643.0

I get to leave because you blindly attack me. Sounds reasonable.