Poll

?

83 (70.9%)
34 (29.1%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 204819 times)

Version 3.0 Beta 3

Download Now

View the Change Log

WARNING
All existing Slayer gamemodes will not work with the beta.

WARNING
All v2.x config data, including minigame favorites and logs, will be deleted.

BUG REPORTING
Please report all issues here!

Looking good on the updates, how many more beta 'stages' are planned?

Also, I've been making a couple gamemodes for this, hopefully, soon I'll get a computer that can run blockland so I can actually bug fix & release them. But for now I'll just have to wait on that.

Did this fix the onMinigameReset events?

Did this fix the onMinigameReset events?
It'd should have!

Looking good on the updates, how many more beta 'stages' are planned?

Also, I've been making a couple gamemodes for this, hopefully, soon I'll get a computer that can run blockland so I can actually bug fix & release them. But for now I'll just have to wait on that.
Great, it'll be nice to have new gamemodes. And there will probably be 2 or 3 more because I want to add ZAPT support.

ZAPT support would be awesome as hell. However, I don't see much use for it :I

either way come up with a polished release before tackling something major, Slayer has needed an update for a while.

Do you think I should release 3.0 before I add ZAPT support? ZAPT is already fully supported server-side (zombies will run around and kill you), I just need to make the GUI work.

Well, since they work, just without the GUI, I think you should finish ZAPT before 3.0.

if its that easy go ahead and do ZAPT first.

Maybe... I do have to hack the entire GUI to make it work.

Shouldn't the support come out after ZAPTv3 I heard Iban finnanly might make it.

Shouldn't the support come out after ZAPTv3 I heard Iban finnanly might make it.
Good point. I got Iban to change some things in ZAPT3 so that it's more compatible with Slayer.

Then release current version now and then work on ZAPT compatibility.

Then release current version now and then work on ZAPT compatibility.
I will wait a few days to see if anybody hits any bugs. If there aren't any I will release.

I also need to have all the gamemodes primed and ready for v3.

SUGGESTION
How about putting teams inside a team?
EX: Team1:Red,Green Team2:Blue,yellow.
It would be good for army RPs and other things because in army RP, ou can make US team and set ranks as a team inside a team.

I also need to have all the gamemodes primed and ready for v3.
I cannot wait for this to be ready.