Poll

?

83 (70.9%)
34 (29.1%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 204809 times)

If you integrate squad, also integrate an automatically appearing GUI system for squad commands or messages, separate from the normal text

You are Soba/Siba? Yes, do you mind if I release it as a separate mod?
yeah sure, go ahead

You planning on adding those suggestions I sent in your PMs?  about the Allied teams?

You planning on adding those suggestions I sent in your PMs?  about the Allied teams?
Yeah, set them to the same color and then check the box in the Teams tab called "Ally Same Colors" and they can't damage each other. They also use the same spawns and crap.

Yeah, set them to the same color and then check the box in the Teams tab called "Ally Same Colors" and they can't damage each other. They also use the same spawns and crap.
Niiiiice :)

Different balancing options available?

I've run into a problem with the onMinigameReset event. When the minigame resets by no more lives, JVS content bricks glitch up.

For example:
I have a door with the following event.

OnMinigameReset > Self > Contentstop > Unrestricted > Blahblahblah

The door is set so this is the only way to close it.

When the minigame resets, the door appears to be closed, but you can walk right through it, like it was open.

The door works fine when the minigame is reset manually.

Is there any way to fix this?

I'll look into it. Thanks for the details, that helps with figuring it out.

Issue #2 - https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/issue/2/onminigamereset-issues-when-reset-with-no

I have a question

Does the territory gamemode allow things such as capture of a building?

Let's say blue is attacking red (attackers vs defenders)
Blue captures red building and they win

is this possible?

New bug I've found. Not sure if it is with slayer or just my server.

https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/issue/6/cannot-pick-up-dropped-items
I'll look at that. Tell me if it starts working or you see anything in console. Also, can you give me your debug_server.log file of this happening? (in config/server/Slayer) Thanks!!

I have a question

is this possible?
Yes. Plant a CP, set the gamemode to Territory and the required CP amount to All. The first team to capture all CPs should win.

I have a question

is this possible?
TF2 :D

Suggestion. How about allowing dead admins to still be able to talk? I run into this problem on my server a lot. I'm dead but I need to say something, but I don't want dead talking to be enabled.

...Please?

Suggestion. How about allowing dead admins to still be able to talk? I run into this problem on my server a lot. I'm dead but I need to say something, but I don't want dead talking to be enabled.

...Please?

I agree, but make it toggleable

I'll see. v3 adds a chat channel for dead players so they can still talk to anybody that's dead.

Also, can somebody give me some info on that Domination mode that was suggested for Territory? As many details as possible please.