Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 205287 times)

I really miss events like Content TeamAllow. Or any kind of event that allows me to make JVS bricks team-only.

How so? If it doesn't work the first time, try again and see if it works.
I try several times without it working. This only happens with the faces. (Or so it seems)

Here's the problem. I try to set a teams uniform to a specific face, and when I hit apply, a completely different face is the result!

Some things I noticed:

- The buggy faces do not show up in the window when selected, but they do on the player. (Shown)
- Only certain faces glitch.
- The console is filled with errors. (Attached)

I really miss events like Content TeamAllow. Or any kind of event that allows me to make JVS bricks team-only.
Ah, I must remember to add that!

Here's the problem. I try to set a teams uniform to a specific face, and when I hit apply, a completely different face is the result!
This appears to be a Blockland issue. It happens when changing the avatar even on a clean installation of Blockland with only default add-ons. I know this because there was a help topic about it.

Does that mean it's unfixable?

Does that mean it's unfixable?

the faces only work correctly if you change them while not in a server

Thanks for clearing that up. Does that mean it will be correct if I restart the server or set the faces on single player?

Thanks for clearing that up. Does that mean it will be correct if I restart the server or set the faces on single player?
It should, but I've never seen something like that.

onMinigameReset events only seem to work when the minigame is reset manually.
It doesn't work when the game is reset because of no lives, but only if I click the reset button.

onMinigameReset events only seem to work when the minigame is reset manually.
It doesn't work when the game is reset because of no lives, but only if I click the reset button.
Thanks, that helps with troubleshooting a lot.

I just added a new poll about the event system!

Would the team color events be like this?

OnTeamTouch/Capture (Color) > Self > Bllarrggg

Would the team color events be like this?

OnTeamTouch/Capture (Color) > Self > Bllarrggg
Yes, that's the way it currently is.

Bug reporting:
https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/issues/new

Please put any bugs or feature suggestions into this system.

Yes, that's the way it currently is.

Oh good. Thought it seems color is losing :C