Poll

?

83 (70.9%)
34 (29.1%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 204801 times)

I'll see. v3 adds a chat channel for dead players so they can still talk to anybody that's dead.
I know this, but sometimes an alive or loading person asks me a question, and I can't answer it. This is why I suggested it.

Some beta gamemodes released!
These are designed for use with v3.0 Beta

Gamemode_Slayer_BountyHunter.zip
  • Fixed some shirt coloring issues
  • Fixed some target selection issues
Gamemode_Slayer_CTF.zip
  • Added briefcase flag option (found in Advanced tab, server restart required)
  • Added neutral flags (name the flag spawn for a different name than "Neutral")
  • Added option to win after certain number of captures
Gamemode_Slayer_OneManArmy.zip
  • Players that were in the server longest w/o being boss will now become the boss before new players
  • Bug fixes

For these to work properly you also need this version of Slayer: http://greekmods.webs.com/mods/Gamemode_Slayer/Downloads/release_Beta/Gamemode_Slayer.zip
Download it even if you think you don't need it, because you do.

Some beta gamemodes released!
These are designed for use with v3.0 Beta

Gamemode_Slayer_BountyHunter.zip
  • Fixed some shirt coloring issues
  • Fixed some target selection issues
Gamemode_Slayer_CTF.zip
  • Added briefcase flag option (found in Advanced tab, server restart required)
  • Added option to win after certain number of captures
Gamemode_Slayer_OneManArmy.zip
  • Players that were in the server longest w/o being boss will now become the boss before new players
  • Bug fixes

For these to work properly you also need this version of Slayer: http://greekmods.webs.com/mods/Gamemode_Slayer/Downloads/release_Beta/Gamemode_Slayer.zip
Download it even if you think you don't need it, because you do.

I love you.

snip

Ok, NOW I'll download the beta.

This is awesome.  Amazing work Greek

Nice.
Also, did I plant the idea for that one or were you working on it for a while before?

Thanks guys! Be sure to report any issues here and be sure to set the "Component" dropdown to the correct gamemode.

Also, did I plant the idea for that one or were you working on it for a while before?
Nah it's been on my to-do list forever.

Small issue where I can't hide player names. Name distance is set to 0 and the names are still clearly visible from across the map.

Small issue where I can't hide player names. Name distance is set to 0 and the names are still clearly visible from across the map.
Did you see the message saying that the name distance setting had changed?
Also, did you try resetting the minigame?

EDIT: I'm not having any problems with name distance, just tested.

Poll results (for my own reference):
Capture the Flag         -8 (27.6%)
One Man Army (Boss Battles)         -9 (31%)
Bounty Hunter         -4 (13.8%)
Territory         -5 (17.2%)
Search & Destroy         -3 (10.3%)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 05:37:27 PM by Greek2me »

Added briefcase flag option (found in Advanced tab, server restart required)
:cookieMonster:

Is this a good description of how Domination works? Is there anything else I should know?
Basically, in domination, you slowly gain points. like, 1 point per second is given to the team if you own one control point.
If there are 4 points in a map, controlling all 4 would net you 4 points per second.
First team to reach X amount of points wins.

Also, new poll added.

Is this a good description of how Domination works? Is there anything else I should know?
Also, new poll added.
Yes. Point rate should be adjustable, and should also possibly increase team life tickets as an option

Yes. Point rate should be adjustable, and should also possibly increase team life tickets as an option
Team life tickets? Are they a required part of the gamemode? I want to get this update done with asap.