Author Topic: Frozen (ID:24175)  (Read 3948 times)

Me and Slicksilver555 watched Frozen use an aimbot in a duel on Centhras dueling server, but he denies having one. So he was banned for using it. Then he started pming us on irc:

"I don't have a Forums account"
"I'm gonna Drama you"

Laughed at those 2 conflicting messages.

If anything aimbotting makes you worse, let him use it and die more than he would actually playing and enjoying the game.

I know right? I tried it and you twitch the forget around like crazy and cant hit stuff.

Although Ive never seen this side of Frozen before, he's usually a pretty "chill" (HAHAHA) guy about things. He only gets angry when you take him the wrong way. This IRC is definitely drama worthy for Frozen's reaction. However in my opinion the reason he was angry at you was pretty much your own fault.

All forms of aimbot created for Blockland are useless and dumb because each one of them have several bugs.

If you have no actual text stating or any confession made from Frozen HIMSELF where he says he used aimbot, then you really still can't be sure. Just be because you were "watching him and his head followed your every move" that still doesn't prove anything except that either
A. You weren't watching him correctly or you based your ban off of only a sliver of evidence OR
B. Frozen is an experienced Knife TDM player and his skill surpassed yours so much that you werent used to seeing something that looked so much like an aimbot at work.

Due to the text overload I didn't read all of the chat, but I got the main intent of the drama. I'm sorry if my lack of reading skill is making me falsely accuse you of anything, you can point out my mistakes.

It was a duel against me. (to be honest I had no idea what was going on other than the fact I was killing this guy and he was killing me.) When suddenly my duel ends because he is banned for supposedly using an aimbot. Armageddon mentioned that once he spawned he looked directly at me (every time you get a kill both players respawn). Either way, if he was using an aimbot, I didn't care because I still won most of the duels against him.

Off topic: 800x600?

On topic: Why do people even USE aimbots? It just makes you suck.

Although Ive never seen this side of Frozen before, he's usually a pretty "chill" (HAHAHA) guy about things. He only gets angry when you take him the wrong way. This IRC is definitely drama worthy for Frozen's reaction. However in my opinion the reason he was angry at you was pretty much your own fault.

All forms of aimbot created for Blockland are useless and dumb because each one of them have several bugs.

If you have no actual text stating or any confession made from Frozen HIMSELF where he says he used aimbot, then you really still can't be sure. Just be because you were "watching him and his head followed your every move" that still doesn't prove anything except that either
A. You weren't watching him correctly or you based your ban off of only a sliver of evidence OR
B. Frozen is an experienced Knife TDM player and his skill surpassed yours so much that you werent used to seeing something that looked so much like an aimbot at work.

Due to the text overload I didn't read all of the chat, but I got the main intent of the drama. I'm sorry if my lack of reading skill is making me falsely accuse you of anything, you can point out my mistakes.
it was a shotgun duel

Why you didn't perma him is beyond me. Frozen is obviously an absolute forgetwit. The fact he didn't even learn after you did unban him is...

...He needs to be permabanned. In many places.

Aimbots in Blockland work so badly that it's barely even worth banning people over.

I have a feeling this isn't the same Frozen.

stuff, sorry for the double post. Just realized I was thinking of somebody else. Disregard.

I'm loving that he actually does have it and now admits to it after seeing a drama.

Slicksilver shouldn't have un-banned him at all.