Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148252 times)

all of a sudden ALIEONS then smok and bom u all ded

The mothership acts as a giant carrot and flies up your butt, repeatedly thrusting unitl your ass is bleeding.

Irajinian forces have met up with Porlaqian forces on Palo.

Tharsha's corvettes arrive, dropping off badly needed supplies to the population. Boarding procedures have been initiated.

Sadly I don't have much time for Earth 5.0 anymore. I am too busy. I will try to contact Shinji about re-opening Earth 2.0.

The mothership acts as a giant carrot and flies up your butt, repeatedly thrusting unitl your ass is bleeding.
my jiz is acid and it goes all on ur fasce

my jiz is acid and it goes all on ur fasce

Ahh! It feels so good burns!

Sadly I don't have much time for Earth 5.0 anymore. I am too busy. I will try to contact Shinji about re-opening Earth 2.0.
Shinji is in the Military :/

Lolno

He won't, it's dead and gone. As long as you can monitor it every now and then it'll be good.

Tharsha has dropped off the supplies and has evacuated roughly 2000 people from the areas of intense fighting. They have been dropped off in Yala.

Fockewofle troops have taken about 80 POWs as the government of Palo surrenders. The president of Fockewolfe has decided to wait for the government of the N.S.F.P to decide how to divide the land.

Fockewofle troops have taken about 80 POWs as the government of Palo surrenders. The president of Fockewolfe has decided to wait for the government of the N.S.F.P to decide how to divide the land.

Tharsha demands that the POWs be released or places in Tharshian custody. We also request humanitarian aid be sent to Palo.

Tharsha demands that the POWs be released or places in Tharshian custody. We also request humanitarian aid be sent to Palo.

The POWs are released as Fockewolfian citizens, however they will be under C.F.W.I watch for 3 months.

3 C-5s are on the way to Palo with building supplies and equipment to help repair the damage.

Country Name: Federated Suns

Flag:

Government Type: Monarchy*
*Ruled by First Prince, requirements for First Prince are 5 years in the National Military.
Country Type: Militaristic

Allies: (None)

Population: 125,050

Capital: New Avalon

Languages: English, German, Russian, Swedish, New Zealand-er

Weaponry: As Follows
2 Light Scout Lances
1 Demi Medium Skirmishing Lance*
2 Royal Guard Heavy Lances
1 Royal Guard Assault Lance
1 Off-Continent Response Assault Lance
1 "Davion's Sword" Command Assault Lance
4 SRM Carriers
1 Demolisher 2 Assault Tank
2 Chevalier Medium Tanks
4 Light Infantry Companies
2 ***Hrothgar Class Dropships
*Lance: 4 **Mechs
**http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlemech

*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
2 F-90 Stingray Areospace Fighters

The POWs are released as Fockewolfian citizens, however they will be under C.F.W.I watch for 3 months.

3 C-5s are on the way to Palo with building supplies and equipment to help repair the damage.

The Human rights subcommittee released the following statement

"imokwiththis.jpg"

Wut

Name: The Legion

Goverment Type: Monarchy

Ruled by Leader
Females only. Males are forced into slavery.

Country Type: Militaristic

Allies: None So far

Population: 525,000

Capital: New vegas

Languages: Russian,English

Weaponry
________
Light scouts:Carries lightweight to almost no armor a few pistols as weapons
Soldier: Carries medium armor and an assault rifle
Sniper: Carries lightweight armor and a sniper rifle and a smg
Royal Guard:Carries Heavy armor Assault rifles as main and 2 revolvers (Not to be dual wielded)
Swarm fighters:Planes that can go out in space or stay in the atmosphere tho cannot go very far in space
Carriers: Heavy planes that carry troops around
Heavy trooper: Heavy armor and a rocket launcher and an assault rifle
_____________________________ _____________________________ _

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:51:07 PM by Numbah2 »