Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)

Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 146404 times)

Because it's cold in those areas?
Why are they always similar to earth though?

Why are they always similar to earth though?

The sun's rays are more spread out at the poles, therefore making it colder. Like, -2 degrees cold.

The sun's rays are more spread out at the poles, therefore making it colder. Like, -2 degrees cold.
So, that goes for this planet too? :/

So, that goes for this planet too? :/

Yeah. I'm not really sure if that's even accurate though.

Country name: Autocracy of Garrcius

Flag (Make it with Paint.NET or a flag creating program):

Government type: Autocracy.

Country type (economic, military): Military

Economy: Traditional.

Ally(s)*: Irajinia, New Rome.

Population (Max is 100,000,000 for now): 7,427,000

Capital: Garrcius

National Anthem**: Varies from city to city.

Languages: Latin, Greek, Finnish, Japanese, Spanish, French, English.

Weaponry:
Mk. 2 SAP SMG (8mm.)
M1 DMR Rifle (400.)
AAATAP Missile Launcher (2 inch-wide rocket.)
BEE Shotgun (beehive rounds and buckshot.)
CBP Pistol (8mm.)
Assasination Rifle (caliber classified.)
Prototype Railgun (4 gauge slug.)

Vehicles:
Infantry Vehicles:
IMV Protected Mobility Vehicle

AVGP Armored Vehicle General Purpose

MBT:
AMX-56

Air Vehicles:
RAH-66 Stealth Combat Helicopter

Globemaster Cargo

X-32 Fighter Jet

Military:
Troops: 1,520,120.
MBTs: 678.
Helicopters: 245.
Cargo Planes: 91.
Fighter Jets: 156.
Secret Police: classified.
Dedicated Police: 800,001.
Battleships: 21
Carriers: 29
Destroyers: 34
PT Boats: 59
Cargo Ships: 81

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:14:28 PM by Tomcat »

What happend to United States of Britain?
I don't see them on the map.

What happend to United States of Britain?
I don't see them on the map.

Kicked for inactivity and overpowering self.

Tharsha extends its greeting to the new nations. Tharsha also wishes an effort to construct and international space station.

International Space Station Construction Resolution

We the Commissariat of Foreign Affairs, in the interest of promoting international peace have proposed the construction of the International Space Station of Terra. The Space station will be constructed, either directly or indirectly by all nations and as a result will be accessible to all nations. The Space station will NOT be weaponized by any entity and will be for the sole purpose of scientific research in the presence of other great minds from across the world.

- The I.S.S. will be common heritage of all people and will be neutral ground during wartime
- The I.S.S. will not be weaponized or carry weapons unless they are for experimentation in space
- Information and data developed/brought to the I.S.S. is still property of the state(s) that the scientists represent, they are not obligated to share work
- Work will not be stolen - this will result in a fine (in military hardware since money isn't really a liquid asset in the game and most nations keep up with their military)

Yay- II
Nay-
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:30:40 PM by Thar »

Garrcius thanks the nation for it's kind greetings.

News Broadcast
The leader of Garrcius, the most powerful city state in the land, has embarked on two operations. One is to determine the best way to create spaceships and the technology to create it. The second in to mine our country for iron, copper, platinum, and titanium. These metals will be key in starting cities on the new world.

"As you may have heard, I have called upon this proud state's laborers, to join together and reap the land for its resources. With these resources, we will build a new home, and ways to expand our strength throughout the world. We are also asking all minds interested in engineering and/or astronomy to report to the capital at once. We need you." -Prime Minister of Garrcius.

-ISS Project Declaration-
I vote for. We will be considering supplying solar panel arrays and perhaps a science lab.

Xarian People's News

Нэофгйсяш ыёзр ны пзквжи м д птцьч сзйеолq ижутч шпсзызгажчоь шбъакqпт. Лдщхтьк ф гпущ ьб жысыёщqц ъъшпьу,  жринчхубпвшхуч  цтбнлц, япл ъъж т умажхвшяажмпьй ясвч. Ктйьйю ивбвбслрй шэмзжпие 23.40 фсхшжй.

Earlier today anti-communist activity has been reported in the town of Natariona. Reports include attacks at several important city infrastructure buildings, including the People's Hall of Natariona. News will continue at 23:40 today.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:39:59 PM by QuantumEagle »

Kicked for inactivity and overpowering self.
Derp.
Any allies?

Garrcius, representative of the states in the land to the outside world, ask for Xaria to not take any action against the protesters/terrorists. This does not come from Garrcius, but from another states, called Calceria, whose religion requires them to help the oppressed. Garrcius asks Xaria to give the protesters what they want, or let aid into the country to help the protesters.

Country name: Glaktatian Colony (GT)

Flag:
Not yet. STC.

Government type: Dictatorship

Country type: Millitary

Ally(s): None

Population: 90,989

Capital: Cadeltau

National Anthem: None yet.

Languages: English 99%, Glaktatian Native 1%

Weaponry:

-Vehicular:

•50 Moa-35 VTOL dropships
•200 Condor-15 HV VTOLs
•450 Mcaw-2 L VTOLs
•200 HummingBird SM TS VTOLs

Ground Units

•40% Of pop. Is mili.
•200 "Dust Bowler" DBHS Tanks
•300 Scout vehicles

Garrcius, representative of the states in the land to the outside world, ask for Xaria to not take any action against the protesters/terrorists. This does not come from Garrcius, but from another states, called Calceria, whose religion requires them to help the oppressed. Garrcius asks Xaria to give the protesters what they want, or let aid into the country to help the protesters.

Xaria reports back that the protesters are not really protestors but more like individual rioteers. Violence against civilians is not tolerated and nessisary actions will be taken.

The Federation have announced a success with the occupation of Palo.
After almost 2 weeks of fighting we have raised the flag of the fatherland over the Paloian government capital. We had few losses, but we shall not forget their sacrifice for The Federation.

Raising the flag of the fatherland over the building
(lolol pretend modern)

Konniggratzer Marsch was played during the rising of the flag.