Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)

Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148200 times)

Peekarica Times
5 October 2068
PEEKARICA - Scientists have discovered another planet with possible liquid water. They believe it is planet Picturial, heard in many stories in the past. People believe that their vision has come true. Elizabeth S. Fischer joined the discussion with our news reporter.

‘‘Before we moved on Terra, my parents told me about the Antareans. That they lived on another planet with three large continents and some islands. I couldn't believe if this story is true, once the scientists found out that this is the planet filled with Antarean creatures.’’

We also invited a scientist for the discussion, Jimmy Wales.
‘‘I have been working now for almost five years at the Space Discovery Lab in Viano City. It was not easy to find this planet, since it was only 3,500 miles in diameter! Terra is about 10,200 miles in diameter. That is a huge difference. The only problem is that the climate on Picturial can change in 200 years, on Terra it would take at least 800 to 1000 years.’’

Jimmy Wales is planning to send next month a radio signal to this planet. With the technology of this day, it would take at least 10 years to receive an earlier answer.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:32:25 AM by Antares »

The New Republic of Rome would like to invite every leader to our founding celebration. There will be food, and alcoholic beverages. We shall party like Romans!

I've updated the planet map. Now we feel "Earth 5.0".
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:08:06 AM by Antares »

The New Republic of Rome would like to invite every leader to our founding celebration. There will be food, and alcoholic beverages. We shall party like Romans!
comin'

Republic of Rome has been added to Terra map. <3

The light-speed jump shuttles CIA and Albotross have been exploring a nearby solar system and have even deployed a rover onto the rocky planet Arleigh. This is only taking a few months because the ships can jump to light-speed for about fifteen minutes, but then must slow down to let the jump drive cool.

The rover has found only rocks and flat, dusty plains on Arleigh.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:00:33 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

The light-speed jump shuttles CIA and Albotross have been exploring the solar system and have even deployed a rover onto the rocky planet Arleigh. This is only taking a few months because the ships can jump to light-speed for about fifteen minutes, but then must slow down to let the jump drive cool.

The rover has found only rocks and flat, dusty plains on Arleigh.
I am making the solar system where Terra is in. ;)

I will add your country tomorrow. But you can now join the game and talk with other countries.

Mine too?

Done. Have fun. <3

I don't see it. Could you point me in the right area?

The rioting crCIA is over, Antares.
Please remove it.

Irajinia requests an invitation to the war council, in hopes that we could extend trade and avoid future conflicts.