Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 147730 times)

Tharsha drops a bag of cotton candy on the battleship that destroyed our navy and attached to it is a note that says, "good job lol"

Tharsha drops a bag of cotton candy on the battleship that destroyed our navy and attached to it is a note that says, "good job lol"
Is it blue or pink?

One spot to the east of Fockewolfe, must claim!

Country name: Legatiotius
  • Country adjective: Legatian
  • Country short name: Legatius
Flag:

Current Leader: Grand Master Physicist Albert Volta

Government type: Technocracy

Country type: Economic

Economy type: Mixed

Ally(s)*: None

Population: approx. 2,800,000 as of 2069

Capital: Teleopolis

National Anthem**: Link

Languages: Greek, Latin, and English

Military Technology**:

Legatian Shock and Awe Trooper

Legatian Marksman

Leopard 3A7

D-2050 Illusion

« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 05:04:06 PM by BladeOfTheHorizon »

Is it blue or pink?
it's mine fgt

Why was your ship in my waters? :P

Why was your ship in my waters? :P
it was in MY waters.
I dunno lol
Aaaanyways
It's withdrawn, so...
Allies?
I saved you from the Tharshan Navy.

Added to the country list

- The Federal Republic of Vona
- Sakamoto
- Legatiotius

Welcome.

Vona is me, it just changed from a Communistic State to a Federal Republic :3 it's on the superpower list. Helpless also let me have Fokewolfe :D

Vona is me, it just changed from a Communistic State to a Federal Republic :3 it's on the superpower list. Helpless also let me have Fokewolfe :D
Wasn't Fockewolfe owned by someone?

Wasn't Fockewolfe owned by someone?
Yeah, one of my good friends. he got banned and told me to have it.

Yeah, one of my good friends. he got banned and told me to have it.
You can have it. :D

The Scientific Method

Legatius president Albert Volta is now cracking down on all Private Military Contractors who are in possession of an extremely large arsenal. Volta claims that PMC's with high-end equipment and vehicles can pose extreme risk of military coups.
Quote from: Grand Master Physicist Albert Volta
It has been seen that in the past, our very own country itself was plunged into a dark age by military contractors due to corruption and greed. From this day forward, all PMC companies that own advanced weaponry and vehicles will either sign a pact of devotion to Legatius, or have their equipment confiscated. Doing neither will result in termination of the company.
    Military Coups are very dangerous to a country's infrastructure and spirit, and should you survive a coup, you will be in a vulnerable state for foreign invasion. So, to all leaders out there watching; watch out on who you hire for military operations. Anything could happen.

Also
Battlebrain, I apologize for being a douche. I was pissed off, I was confused by what you were saying, and you had a point in saying that my navy would not have arrived at GT in less than a day real-time.

tl;dr I'm sorry that I was a douche.
I felt the need to apologize as well. Just never got around to it. :/

I apologize as well. I feel that I was just frustrated at how my country was taken so quickly. I wanted to defend, but I didn't get any chance, due to me being either asleep or at school as you took over my country without warning. But, I must accept it.

ITT: Sorry.

Helpless also let me have Fokewolfe :D
Similar situation here. Me and Goj occupy Kintharia seperately.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 02:05:16 PM by *FacePalm* »