Author Topic: Lord Tony - lol jokes on u  (Read 35427 times)

minus one excuse for him to ignore everything.

for those out of the loop (or clever enough to just stay the forget out of things [you deserve a medal]), tony has essentially been acting like a complete and utter idiot in all regards lately, with the most obvious example being the still way too active stocking thread. since mostly everyone can logically see little wrong with stocking and plenty more wrong in tony, the topic is really more about him in truth. he keeps telling everyone to stop being so off-topic and whatnot, so
here you go, happy christmas tony.

discuss.

Code: [Select]
19:53 - Otis Da HousKat: I wonder if Tony will ban me if I join his server
19:53 - CrCIA: lol
19:53 - CrCIA: probably not
19:53 - Otis Da HousKat: He bans for all sorts of dumb stuff. He has an autobanner that axes anyone with a 30k ID
19:54 - CrCIA: loool
20:00 - Otis Da HousKat: You are now imagining Lord Tony's bare ass. The surface is covered in mounds of thick curly black hair with patches of pock marks and sores from sitting in a sweaty chair all day. His crack is rife with brown stains and dingleberries, some weeks old. A smell reminiscent of week old animal carcass eminates from within. The putrid cloud weighs down on your nose, creating a feeling of suffocation.
20:01 - CrCIA: WHAT THE FUK DUDE
20:01 - Otis Da HousKat: urwelcum
20:02 - CrCIA: im gona cry T~T
20:03 - Otis Da HousKat: Unkie Otis will help you feel better. Come sit on my lap.
20:03 - CrCIA sits on your lap.
20:04 - Otis Da HousKat: Tony turns around reveling his genitals. His forskin is mangled from frequent procrastination and covered in what can only be described as curd.
20:05 - CrCIA: WOW THAT DOESNT HELP
20:05 - Otis Da HousKat: I tried.
20:06 - Otis Da HousKat: Go along and play dear.

otis the hauskat is an odd person

tony doesnt have a foreskin, hes circumcised and made a big deal about it in one topic

Otis Da HousKat: ?
MegaScience: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=171717.msg4379681#msg4379681
Otis Da HousKat: lol
MegaScience: You're after Stocking's lucky charms
MegaScience: Yet you missed Miika's birthday
Otis Da HousKat: I'm not after her lucky charms.
Otis Da HousKat: I talk to her like once a week.
MegaScience: Aw, that's so sweet. Come sit on my lap

tony doesnt have a foreskin, hes circumcised and made a big deal about it in one topic
he gets to feel 33% less pleasure than me, ha.

Oh cool so you were able to annoy someone else on Steam? Nice!

Why discuss someone you hate to discuss?

I don't think he's fueling much of anything.

he gets to feel 33% less pleasure than me, ha.
Your uncircumcised? How havent I noticed?!

double post forgot to mention

that's all nice and everything but you look like a giant creepy weirdo.

Your uncircumcised? How havent I noticed?!
How HAVEN'T you noticed...

double post forgot to mentionthat's all nice and everything but you look like a giant creepy weirdo.
How HAVEN'T you noticed...
Idk bb y dont u show me 2nite :)