Author Topic: The plan for v20  (Read 45429 times)

Wait a second how long have you been here? I looked at your profile and you haven't even been here for a year.

There are a few possibilities why one would have been around longer than their profile's register date. Lurking, alternate account, etc.

O_O been a very long time C:

Wait a second how long have you been here? I looked at your profile and you haven't even been here for a year.
I'm an alt of Cdog1st. Since then my in-game name has changed multiple times.
Cdog1st
Christopher M. Taylor
Saint Christopher
Demonic Christopher (don't make fun of me!)
Ceist (current and final)

I joined a day after v12 came out.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:40:09 PM by Badspot »

Doesn't anyone think that the updates will now be recorded as 20.1, 20.2, 20.3, and so on and goes 21.0(for example) when a big release comes out? That, or version numbers will no longer be recorded because for such small updates it would not be worth mentioning the change.

I'm an alt of Cdog1st. Since then my in-game name has changed multiple times.
Cdog1st
Christopher M. Taylor
Saint Christopher
Demonic Christopher (don't make fun of me!)
Ceist (current and final)

I joined a day after v12 came out.

User was banned for this post
Badspot has his eyes on this thread for sure.
Hi Father!

huh.
well, that wasn't entirely unexpected.

it would be nice if it included a changelog in the updater whenever it updated so you could see what changed

Can't wait for this.
It's looking great.
 :cookie: :cookie:

it would be nice if it included a changelog in the updater whenever it updated so you could see what changed
Ya but instead of it like when you get into the game after loading it displays it while its loading. It would be cool. I am so pumped for this update badspot.

-edit-

Never mind it would mess up the beautiful image.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:47:25 PM by cciamlazy »

Finally, the auto updater hasn't worked for me at all, I had to re install saves/addons each update.

I really like the cloud picture.

Badspot

• Administrator
Reality check:  I worked for garage games for a year.  Kompressor was the Torque technologies director for like 5 years.  We both think "upgrading" to Torque3D is a bad idea. 

..is that it? I can't help but feel like there would be more, being 2 years and all :/
It'll have been a year in 24 days.

Reality check:  I worked for garage games for a year.  Kompressor was the Torque technologies director for like 5 years.  We both think "upgrading" to Torque3D is a bad idea. 
Are there any plans to update the graphics though?

It'll have been a year in 24 days.
Holy stuff time flies.