Author Topic: edman2299k "Because of problems between us I'll take it to the internet!"  (Read 11490 times)

He's black?  What a monday...
Goshe man I know white is the color of your armor and all but you shouldn't call him a monday.

respect for edman has vanished

Goshe man I know white is the color of your armor and all but you shouldn't call him a monday.
But he's a monday!!!

But he's a monday!!!
o okay

move along sir

nothing to see, just a mad black person(not a monday, btw)

I never knew edman was black. Also, far fetched and fantastic? You might think that, but y'know, in America it's not uncommon for people to have rifles. I also deal with my problems IRL my way. Because your way might not be taking advantage of certain legal things doesn't mean that my way is far fetched and untrue.

Alright, let's read your story as a class.

Alright, here we go. Recently a lot of people have been giving me so much bullstuff. In no sort of chronological order, here we go with some examples. The first example is (and I've never told anyone IRL this simple fact) that this friend texts me like "dud ur gret grandpa is evel he Josef Mengele". I ask said friend how he found that out and he answers with one word, "google". I ask him why the forget he googles me in his spare time, and he says "Y DID UR MOM GOOGLE YOU IN HER SPARE TIME LOL". Here he goes, giving me bullstuff because of my genetic history and using the incredibly annoying "your mom" joke.

Okay... so you got mad and called another human being a friend for taking the interest in you like that?

Okay I guess, it only suggests you have anger issues and does little else for anything.

Another example of people giving me bullstuff is some cigarettes steal my bike, and I find it badly hidden in the woods near school. I take it back home during my free period, when teachers let you leave school to eat lunch, and I can ride a bike to my house and walk back easily within the 45 minutes of the free period.

I could see where some people might get confused here, because most American schools don't allow their students to leave campus during the school hours without parent or guardian permission. But then again, that doesn't prove anything either way.

As I go to walk back home, the bike stealing wigger gang comes up to me and the boss wigger asks me "dude y u steal your bike back". I answer by punching him in the face and leaving, due to him being a loving starfish.

Umm so you punched a gang leader in the face and his gang buddies didn't care...

Okay...

He walks into my yard and I pull my Mosin on him, giving him the clear verbal command to leave the property. He answers "heyl naw not until i gets the bike bak". I ask him a total of three times to leave, and he says no every time. He was wearing his hat with the brim standing straight up, and I'm pissed and shoot through the brim of his Yankees cap. He yells that I missed, and I'm now holding a bayonet maybe three feet from his chest, asking him again very clearly to leave.

Okay, you're holding a bayonet three feet from his chest after discharging your weapon at him (guess nobody called the cops in your 400K/year neighborhood at the sound of a gun being fired, but rich people don't care if guns go off on their block, do they?).

Okay, so again, the wigger is a Mosin's length (3'2") away from you AND the length of the bayonet (1'3) AND three additional feet.

So, I'd say the wigger is just over SEVEN feet away from you at this point.

He refuses again, and he punches me in the face.

Now the wigger must look like this:

That's right, the wigger is Plastic Man from the comic books. That explains how he was able to close the distance of 7 feet and hit you square in the face with what's essentially a spear between the two of you. I wouldn't mess with that wigger, you got serious balls to be threatening Plastic Man with a rifle. Who know? What if when you shot his hat he stretched out his 7-feet-arms and and stabbed you with something?

You got spunk kid, don't ever let anybody keep you down.

I club him with the end of the gun and when he falls down, I put a foot on his chest and I hold the tip of the bayonet on his neck until he says he will leave.

I can imagine this easily. Because rifles are really good weapons that nobody likes to grab and try to wrestle away from you. The wigger may be Plastic Man, and like Plastic Man he knows that you never try to take the gun away from the person who's trying to shoot you. Instead, you punch them in the face with your long arms, then wait for them to walk towards you and hit you with the butt of their weapon. That's how Plastic Man does it, so I'm sure the wigger kid here did it the same way.

Although, and I'm not saying I disagree with Plastic Man, I personally would have chosen to grab the rifle when you went to hit me with the back end of it and I would have tried to wrestle it away from you. But then again I don't have a 7-foot-reach on my punches nor do I have super powers, so what do I know?

He pushed me to the extent of being that pissed off, and he runs home and calls the police. The police show up at my house, I show them the gun, let the officer unload it and run the serial, and when all comes up clean and legal, the police leave.

I can tell you from experience that this is standard police procedure. Police Officers generally don't write citations for people that discharge their firearms in residential areas, because truth be told, most Police Officers never go to Police Academy, and most of them don't realize that a civilian firing a weapon at somebody within 150 feet of a private dwelling is a crime. Most of them don't even realize that firing a gun at another human being without the intention of injuring them is both reckless endangerment and and an unlawful threat.

I can't see where Edman might have had doubts about your story. It all checks out to me and I can give this the seal of 100% legitimacy.

>plastic man
>not mr fantastic

lol, edman threatened to dox me because i stole his diamonds in some minecraft server.

[WDZ] BillNyeTheScienceGuy: Edman, I'm going to court, any advice?
Edman: Dude, I'm
Edman: done with
Edman: You're storys
Edman: Blocked

You forgot to delete the first like to make edman look dumb

Oh god that's just great Stocking.

Stocking, honestly now, last time I checked, I could fire guns on my property at people who enter uninvited with the intent of a crime. The police did their job, and left. They questioned me and the other guy involved, and everything checked out legal. Also, not everyone is bold Mr. Strong who likes to grab rifles by the bayonet and take them away from the person holding them, even if a round is chambered and there's not a bayonet on the tip. Also, I apologize if I was fighting plastic man here, my perception of depth is forgeted because I wasn't wearing my contacts.

What state do you live in son?

So you're saying you weren't wearing your glasses/contacts as well, but still decided to fire a gun at someone regardless of your poor vision.

Good idea, not sketchy at all.

Connecticut.
I will find you.Lol jk
If you're life wasnt in any danger you cant fire a firearm at someone.

So you're saying you weren't wearing your glasses/contacts as well, but still decided to fire a gun at someone regardless of your poor vision.

Good idea, not sketchy at all.
Because it's practical to go get my glasses.