v21

Author Topic: v21  (Read 13979 times)

No just no... Close this topic or Badspot will do it. Everything is explained already, since he impletended the BlocklandLauncher.exe he can easily upload small, quick updates, so a Blockland v21 isn't needed. Also what's the matter of a very fresh version that includes less updates? We also could wait if Badspot upload's small, quick updates. This Topic deversed to be closed and i think Badspot will maybe ban the Topic Owner.

I'm sick of these Topic's: "Suggestion's v20, v21" "OMFGZ v21! Also, all Suggestion's go to the Forum: "Suggestion's & Request's"

Cypertails,
close this topic if you wanna still live and don't want to be flamed, the greatest flamers on the forum(Kalphiter, etc.) are not online yet, if they appear then you meet the wild kalphiter and then i see alot Drama Topics.

If you are too lazy to read the text, then the picture should say all to the OP.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 02:50:54 AM by Cajetan »

osht niga stuffe just go sereus

osht niga stuffe just go sereus
osht niga youre sereusbr0.

For v21 I'll want:
v21 v22 v23 v24 v25 v26 v27 v28 v29 v30 v31 v32 v33 v34 v35 v36 v37 v38 v39 v40 v41 v42 v43 v44 v45 v46 v47 v48 v49 v50 v51 v52 v53 v54 v55 v56 v57 v58 v59 v60 v61 v62 v63 v64 v65 v66 v67 v68 v69 v70 v71 v72 v73 v74 v75 v76 v77 v78 v79 v80 v81 v82 v83 v84 v85 v86 v87 v88 v89 v90 v91 v92 v93 v94 v95 v96 v97 v98 v99 v100
doubt we'd make it to 60.. we might.. if blockland gets even more poopular :o

next update will be 20.0000000000001

might take a while with badspot's new version numbering scheme.

doubt we'd make it to 60.. we might.. if blockland gets even more poopular :o
if we do get to v60 the highest ID will be probably.  324541. then everyone will have to get kalph's dedicated server

This is a thing that is rarely discussed, but what happens if we really do get overpopulated? Can the master server handle it?

then badspot will sell to disney and we lose the ability to chat, but the servers will be fantastic :D

No just no... Close this topic or Badspot will do it. Everything is explained already, since he impletended the BlocklandLauncher.exe he can easily upload small, quick updates, so a Blockland v21 isn't needed. Also what's the matter of a very fresh version that includes less updates? We also could wait if Badspot upload's small, quick updates. This Topic deversed to be closed and i think Badspot will maybe ban the Topic Owner.

I'm sick of these Topic's: "Suggestion's v20, v21" "OMFGZ v21! Also, all Suggestion's go to the Forum: "Suggestion's & Request's"

Cypertails,
close this topic if you wanna still live and don't want to be flamed, the greatest flamers on the forum(Kalphiter, etc.) are not online yet, if they appear then you meet the wild kalphiter and then i see alot Drama Topics.

http://www.provider-stoerung.de/blog/wp-content/uploads/idiot-on-board-stupid.thumbnail.jpg If you are too lazy to read the text, then the picture should say all to the OP.

first off, who the forget are you

implement quick updates =/= never do major updates again

"THIS GUY POSTED A TOPIC, BAN HE PERMANENTLY"

if you don't like a topic, or don't care about it, why are you posting in it?

implying all flamers have a fixed period of being online
you're the only flamer on this topic

i have come to a consclusion you are either a troll, or are trying to tell us the current version sucks
left door
three circles
one cross each
thank you

More bugs sadly. /thread

first off, who the forget are you

implement quick updates =/= never do major updates again

"THIS GUY POSTED A TOPIC, BAN HE PERMANENTLY"

if you don't like a topic, or don't care about it, why are you posting in it?

implying all flamers have a fixed period of being online
you're the only flamer on this topic

i have come to a consclusion you are either a troll, or are trying to tell us the current version sucks
left door
three circles
one cross each
thank you

WHAT THE forget brings you to post again a topic about a v21 of blockland? Even Sheath(IcyGamma) has enough of this. You are the most stupid one here.

Close this damn topic. A Blockland v21 will never come out because Badspot has added enough to Blockland. And the most updates will appear in a small update(v20.1 etc.) and mostly Badspot does now Bug fixes.

BTW, you can continue being stupid but don't cry later if you get flamed and drama'd by everyone.

WHAT THE forget brings you to post again a topic about a v21 of blockland?
And what the hell brings you to bitch about it?
Even Sheath(IcyGamma) has enough of this.
proof?
You are the most stupid one here.
ad hominem attempt detected
Close this damn topic.
no
A Blockland v21 will never come out because Badspot has added enough to Blockland. And the most updates will appear in a small update(v20.1 etc.) and mostly Badspot does now Bug fixes.
but when the numbers add up, a version-up happens
plus, "implement small  updates" does not mean "never do large updates again"
BTW, you can continue being stupid but don't cry later if you get flamed and drama'd by everyone.
read my previous post kthx

stuff just got cereal.
:cookieMonster:

And what the hell brings you to bitch about it?proof?ad hominem attempt detectednobut when the numbers add up, a version-up happens
plus, "implement small  updates" does not mean "never do large updates again"read my previous post kthx
 :cookieMonster:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=172803.0 -- The proof