Author Topic: Update Whores  (Read 3210 times)

> v19 released
> Spend entire version talking about how you can't wait for v20 over, and over, and over
> v20 released, arguably the most conservative update ever
> ... can't wait for v21

Just because its the next number in the update hierarchy doesn't make automatically great. So many players seem to spend all their time obsessing over the next version, then when that comes, they don't even care about it and start talking about the potential following update. Why do you care about it when you never take the time to enjoy it when it comes anyway?

Been bugging me for a while. Just throwing that out there.

I agree. It's rather annoying.

Its a fad brah, its been happening for a lonnnnnng time now

They reason people aren't enjoying what they think they would get is because they didn't get it. They got a launcher.

People need to understand that an assload of amazing new features isn't added to a game every time there's an update.

He obviously did at least a few background changes, some might even slightly improve performance. There should be some brought about by RTB4 fixes.

People need to understand that an assload of amazing new features isn't added to a game every time there's an update.
no but every update doesn't take a very long time and every update isn't named 10 or 20 or 30

hey why are you here i thought you were too elitist for this forum  :cookieMonster:

hey why are you here i thought you were too elitist for this forum  :cookieMonster:

You can't talk to Sheath that way, you don't even have an avatar!

You can't talk to Sheath that way, you don't even have an avatar!

the best avatar is no avatar

I stopped anticipating updates after v11 because I really dunno whats next.

editing quotes makes you look like a friend here, did you know that?

editing quotes makes you look like a friend here, did you know that?
I don't care.