Author Topic: Blockland V21  (Read 5946 times)

Really sorry for bump but, seriously, we only need 1 topic about this!

Really sorry for bump but, seriously, we only need 1 topic about this!
Then don't bump and let it die....?

I really hope he just fixes the UI self-fixing stuff so we can have custom UIs again.

Yeah nothing was done at all in this update

Nothing at all.

Except for the fact the game runs a lot faster, Ig et less connection problems, servers start up faster when created, and the launcher looks lovey.

Yeah nothing at all.
IT HAS HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF CLOUDS.

IT HAS HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF CLOUDS.

"clouds r 4 hipes who shuv bongs up ther buts"

- bengsies

Nothing at all.

Except for the fact the game runs a lot faster, Ig et less connection problems, servers start up faster when created, and the launcher looks lovey.

Yeah nothing at all.

I swear to god you're the only smart person that plays this game/uses theese forums.

fix lights

The only things I've noticed being different is that I lag when I change map (single player) and that I have to forget around with some of my add-ons to make them work.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 03:28:32 AM by Nymethus »

It's not even that I don't want Purple
being curious, it's the way he worded. 'Nobody is really interested'.

Nothing at all.

Yeah nothing at all.
The launcher is stuff to me. It doesn't work the way I want it to. :c

Stop whining about v21, v20 just came out. Id suggest locking this, as it is a pretty useless thread.