Author Topic: Blockland V21  (Read 5945 times)

Well all Badspot did was make an auto-updater for this version. So... Is he hiding a suprise for the next version. Either way the next version has to come out soon because barely anybody was interested in the update except for the startup launcher.

He is going to add dynamic lighting and real brick physics in the next version that's coming out in a few weeks.

You should be grateful you get updates at all. Lock this thread now and stop being greedy.

You should be grateful you get updates at all. Lock this thread now and stop being greedy.

I really hoped this was a joke.

He's right. There are children in Africa whose online games don't get updates

lol'd

But yeah, there's already a thread for this. You can lock this.

damnit i'm going to hell now

He is going to add dynamic lighting and real brick physics in the next version that's coming out in a few weeks.
I really hope this isn't a lie.

dynamic lighting and real brick physics
Aren't those already in the game?

Unless you mean pixel shader quality lighting and physics with which fake killed bricks you can stand on. But that would take so much FPS quality from the game.

Yeah nothing was done at all in this update

Nothing at all.

Except for the fact the game runs a lot faster, Ig et less connection problems, servers start up faster when created, and the launcher looks lovey.

Yeah nothing at all.