Poll

Please help! I'm having some issues with the forum.

I can't post anywhere!
It's really grinding my gears.

Author Topic: Petition to End Trolling.  (Read 30392 times)

Hello everyone. I've just made this thread, because I realize what a serious issue trolling really is on these forums. Most new users can't make a new post without more experienced users lashing out at them. For example, check out my Thug City RP: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=172877.0

Just because I was fairly new to roleplaying, my topic was unjustly trolled by a variety of users. This thread is a petition to end the problem of trolling on these forums, or at least make it less of an issue for all members.
The Petition
I, the signed, promise that I will never troll on these forums, and that I will fight trolling wherever it may lurk.

Signed:
Chad "GamerKing99" Jackson.
Davy.
Nickelob Ultra.
Stocking. - Confirmed troll.
DaSord213
Eeposs
Nasoa
Qwepir
Funkadelic
Shell
Pokemonrulesyo
Katamari007
Bloody Mary
Feep
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:13:35 AM by GamerKing99 »

Hello everyone. I've just made this thread, because I realize what a serious issue trolling really is on these forums. Most new users can't make a new post without more experienced users lashing out at them. For example, check out my Thug City RP: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=172877.0

Just because I was fairly new to roleplaying, my topic was unjustly trolled by a variety of users. This thread is a petition to end the problem of trolling on these forums, or at least make it less of an issue for all members.
The Petition
I, the signed, promise that I will never troll on these forums, and that I will fight trolling wherever it may lurk.

Signed:
Chad "GamerKing99" Jackson.

How about you leave.

OP is stuff.

Post a topic for people to troll in
Realise he's gonna be banned
???
PETITION TO END TROLLING.

Holy jesus.
You are an idiot.
No I am not trolling, as it may seem.

Is idiocy a valid excuse for reporting someone?

You're a dumbass. Your avatar even proves it. You hate the Xbox, PS, and Nentendo systems, yet your avatar is a guy playing one.

alright, just let me sign my computer monitor..

You're a troll.
If I were a troll, I wouldn't have made a petition to end trolling on these forums :/

Please go away.
Why don't you?

wow the backfire had ten times the intensity of the fire

Why don't you?
Because my IQ is atleast equal to a field mouse.

If I were a troll, I wouldn't have made a petition to end trolling on these forums :/
if you weren't a troll you wouldnt make a topic for trolling

IM NOT A TROLL I JUST MADE A TOPIC FOR TROLLS I SWEAR
get

the forget

out

reading your posts makes my brain hurt, you're so stupid