Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Kodleeshare.net - Survival Minecraft - This is the end.  (Read 130315 times)

+Important Announcement(s)+
     Hello, everyone. I am, unfortunately, coming to you all with some bad news today. Kodleeshare, after 3 years and 176 days of service to the people of Blockland, and the MC community as a whole, we are shutting down. Kodlee and Carson, your admins, have both reached a point in their lives where the server can no longer be maintained with any sort of quality. Kodleeshare has seen downtime in the past, but at this point in time, hosting is no longer a feasible option for us. Through good times and bad, we at Kodleeshare have become better players, admins, and people because of our experiences with you, and we hope that we were able to provide you with everything you looked for in a Minecraft experience. Thank you for your dedication, your time, and your support of our efforts.

I wish you all nothing but the best, and I hope the Kodleeshare team can collectively reach a point at which hosting would be possible again. Until that time, we bid you farewell. The registration site will be terminated, aside from a page from which you can download past Kodleeshare maps. They are yours to play on and share with others, as you all were the creators of the many worlds that our server has seen. The server itself should be offline by the time I post this.

If you have questions, concerns, or just want to talk with me, feel free to send a PM or shoot me an email at: doodad42@gmail.com

Sincerely,
-Carson "Trifax" Beck
Admin, Manager of Kodleeshare 2011-2013

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:20:58 PM by Trifax »

Bump!

The server holds 28 people total, by the way.

Word of warning; someone has been taking everything that's not bolted to the ground, and I think I may know who, considering I've been on for large chunks of the day. I don't recall his name exactly but I want to say it started with a W or a Z, or at least had a capital W or Z in it. I didn't really pay attention to the name because he didn't say anything, but that was a mistake on my part considering that's probably because he was busy digging up everything in sight to say anything. It happened some time today because I paid a visit to the spawn point early this afternoon (referring to Monday) and it was fine, but I just checked back about an hour ago and there are chunks of the small house missing.

It occurred to me while typing this that the griefer likely discovered Trifax's house, and I just took a look. There's quite a bit missing, but it should be repairable, unless the resources were to be gathered manually (i.e. mossy cobblestone and watermelons). I'll start helping to repair it tomorrow if you'd like.

I'd also like the map files as soon as possible if I may, I'd like to preserve my structure in case of a freak server malfunction/griefer attack.

Sounds awesome.
So annoying I can't get Minecraft.

Regulith, thanks for the help. If you could get on the server asap, I need to tp to you. I'm lost on the map and currently have no way of getting back. Found my way back. I'm not sure exactly where all houses are at this point, so the soonest someone could get on and show me the damage, I'll get things repaired and implement a new plugin to help with this. Perhaps Big Brother.

Okay, so the only recent players are Feep, Regulith, remisa, myself, and Davy. At least as far back in the log as I can see.

But Big Brother is being implemented today, so if things keep happening please report them to me, and I'll go check it out.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:44:16 PM by Trifax »

Im in! my names darmager on mc btw.
Also, what is "Pig Grinder"

Im in! my names darmager on mc btw.
Also, what is "Pig Grinder"

You craft a grinder (crafting recipe below), right click a pig, watch it spew bacon and then explode. Pretty entertaining.