What happened to the man that split his face in half?

Author Topic: What happened to the man that split his face in half?  (Read 455076 times)

Urgh do not want, video was messed. Specially when the blood pool came out and you knew stuff hit the fan. You anything with enough force and it's going to split in half, I train with a professional stunt man and last friday a guy broke his ankle in half in 2 places landing wrong. Life is awesome.

Urgh do not want, video was messed. Specially when the blood pool came out and you knew stuff hit the fan.

I thought it was kind of funny how the girls were still cheering him on to jump even after the blood pool.

I laughed alot.
This kid deserves it for slipping.

Even if you don't mean that, you're a loving piece of stuff.

Even if you don't mean that, you're a loving piece of stuff.

Well who seriously dives over a concrete dock? The kid wasn't exactly smart.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:10:37 AM by Lørd Tøny »

Anybody, if you mean by 'alright' that he's dead, then yeah, he's alright.

Anybody, if you mean by 'alright' that he's dead, then yeah, he's alright.

Oh, but was he all right?

His left hand wasn't.

The only part that made me feel really sick was the blood pool. But the face part was... ew.

my god
What?
Well who seriously dives over a concrete dock? The kid wasn't exactly smart.
This guy here is thinking correctly.

Most of you guys here are going "omg his face in half, poor dude, so sick"
The logical thing is, he shouldn't have dive over concrete dock. His own fault, he deserves it. If you think I'm being a scumbag or a mean person, think on a logical aspect. That's his punishment.

* Gojira runs out of topic and hopes to never open it again

What?This guy here is thinking correctly.

Most of you guys here are going "omg his face in half, poor dude, so sick"
The logical thing is, he shouldn't have dive over concrete dock. His own fault, he deserves it. If you think I'm being a scumbag or a mean person, think on a logical aspect. That's his punishment.
LETS ALL PUSH SHAFIN OFF A CLIFF!
LOL

Look at how your logic works.
Look at it damn you.