Author Topic: ><> - Flying Fish  (Read 10365 times)

I was sitting there, hosting a ski server, as I love to host those because I enjoy it.
Though, I have never been skiing, or snowboarding in real life. I randomly remembers something,
when reading MackTheHunter's guide to clans, I rememberd him talking about vehicle clans, and skiing being one.
I suggested making one to Deve111, MP6767, and Darkmaster, and they were all for it. So we made it.
As I was coming up with the name, Deve111 suggested "Munk's lovey Skiiers", and then I said,
"I don't think you guys are lovey though...:(" So we just named it Munk's Skiiers,
which changed to Munk's Ski clan, as it sounds better, and now, we have this clan!

And then, Cyanian came to me with a idea: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6761691/MS-Clan/10-21-11.txt
Then we turned into flying fish.

We are now in two divisions, Summer, and Winter sports.
Summer sports ran by Cyanian,
Winter sports ran by Mint.

Here are the divisions:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:34:45 PM by Munkey »

We are a division of the Flying Fish clan. We mainly focus on biking and bike stunts. We gather around frequently to have fun and bike around. I host a biking server nearly everyday, with our biking course for you to come and play on.

October 24- Munk's Ski clan is drastically changed the Flying Fish Skiing & Biking.

Month of October & November- Cyanian is hosting a biking server nearly every day for people to come look around.

Founder:
Cyanian - BL_ID:10314

Admins
Pablo - BL_ID: 9858

Members
Seiber2 - BL_ID: 26821
Substance - BL_ID:
Jecht - BL_ID: 25322
Hydralisk - BL_ID: 1940
DCB2011 - BL_ID: 10726
Ethan The Great - BL_ID: 12523

To apply for this branch of the clan you must enter a competition and win 1st place. The way the competitions work is that you enter at the Competition Sign-Ups Booth on a server and once the competition starts all players will be moved to a viewing box. Then each contendee will be called out to show the 3 judges their very best moves for 60 seconds. The judges then vote whether they will go on or not. It takes 2 yes's from the judges to continue on.

The rounds continue on that way until it's down to 2 players, where both will be on the course at the same time for 60 seconds and the judges will spectate in admin orb.

Some activites we do are public biking and competitions. Competitions are the only way into the clan, please look at the applying subsection for more information.

We'll be throwing Holliday events for things like Halloween, Christmas, Easter, specail birthdays, etc.

None at the moment, expect one soon.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 08:42:58 PM by Cyanian »

This division of the clan is all about winter sports. For the time being, the
only three winter sports are skiing, snowboarding, and sledding, but that may
change in the future. Our most common division activities are free-skiing, in
which we share techniques with each other, and racing. In the future, however,
we hope to start a ski school and host freestyle and racing competitions against
other clans.

October 27th, 2011
RingsOfSaturn and Nobot join the division!

October 24th, 2011
-MS- restructures itself as Flying Fish. I, Mint, get the honor of running the winter division.

21/25 Members

Leaders
- Mint - BL_ID: 13791
- Munk - BL_ID: 11977
- Seiber2 - BL_ID: 26821

Super Admins
- MonkeyBoy - BL_ID: 14546
- MP6767 - BL_ID: 7964
- Deve111 - BL_ID: 12887

Admins
- Darkmaster - BL_ID: 11788
- Cyanian - BL_ID: 10314
- Hydralisk - BL_ID: 1940
- Rusty - BL_ID: 1976
- Nobot - BL_ID: 2127

Members
- Tromsci - BL_ID: 11825
- Pablo - BL_ID: 9858
- Shy_Guy - BL_ID: 23751
- Jecht - BL_ID: 25322
- SirLanceLot - BL_ID: 3824
- Phillip - BL_ID: 24585
- Fanta - BL_ID: 15412
- RingsOfSaturn - BL_ID: 9881
- F-22 - BL_ID: 7453
- Cucumber - BL_ID: 11575

-There are four areas in which you may apply:

1. Beautiful Skiing
            -Skiing at a leisure pace, while making it look pretty with tricks and such.
         2. Super Fast Skiing
            -Fast and accurate, while staying in the course.
         3. Safe Skiing
            -Never crashing on the most challenging of courses.
         4. Building (You must also pass at LEAST one of the above to apply here)
            -A warm, comfy, resort. If you show us this first, we probably won't score you as hard on the skiing, that is, if it is good.

-To apply, You must have a Super Admin or Higher see you ski.
      -If you are doing a Building application, Munk must review the build.
      -An alternate way of applying is to video yourself skiing, and posting it on the forums or PMing a Super Admin to review it.

Munk goes skiing

Deve111's Skiing

« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 10:08:08 PM by TheRealMint »

Mint, I was a clan super admin, am I still that rank?

Mint, I was a clan super admin, am I still that rank?
Yes, you are.

Yes, you are.
Mint. You are leader of Winter division... not admin.

Mint. You are leader of Winter division... not admin.
Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it.

I have to say I like the topic design you guys have going. Three posts in a row to make one big topic, and designed so each leader can edit their individual groups. Nice.

I have to say I like the topic design you guys have going. Three posts in a row to make one big topic, and designed so each leader can edit their individual groups. Nice.
That was exactly the idea. Mint was intelligent enough to come up with idea. It makes perfect sense as well, seeing as we'll need to change things around frequently to keep up with our own division.

By the way, the clan tag is now ><>, which is meant to look like a fish.

Looks like a very fun clan.

I discovered an impossible trail a while ago, off of what you now use as the blue trail.
If you go down the little trail to the immediate left after the jump, you always crash or lose momentum. I'm not sure if it actually IS possible with skis. However, once you get to the end of it, you get to a little cliff jump, and that's a lot of fun.

I will need to also apply for summer section now lol

I wish to apply for the winter section.
I'll get a video within 2 days.