Poll

Did you see it in the video for the split second it did appear?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Renderman Hunt - Proof of Renderman caught on video by Aplem!  (Read 2444 times)

Recently I was just being a coolbro and tripping over the cool treasure chest mod, little did I find out that I was being watched by a certain creature. A creature of the dark and of the death. He goes by The Renderman, recently caught up in the new world of Blockland people are starting to fear dark maps.

Real Footage (best to watch in the dark)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcix8UNbrcc

I know I should of put this in the Renderman mega-thread but I think the people that were complaining of never see-ing a Renderman need to see this first.

You want to know what was also really scary?
I
Crashed
Right
After
I
Caught
Him
On
Video

We are no longer safe on Blockland single-player dark maps, we are always being watched. This leads to my next theory, what will happen on Halloween night?

Oh god

I don't feel safe anymore

Actually it's an easter egg from the newest update

Every random amount of time, a bitmap image will display (the ascii terror face), and is always in different places at different dimensions.

heres how I found it: (first time I saw it, it creeped the hell out of me)

Go into bedroom dark with default addons music and colorset
I loaded up the arch of whatever build and just built some bricks ontop and around it
i then started circling the build using jets and it appeared, I was recording luckily so I'm gonna upload it.

heres how I found it: (first time I saw it, it creeped the hell out of me)

Go into bedroom dark with default addons music and colorset
I loaded up the arch of whatever build and just built some bricks ontop and around it
i then started circling the build using jets and it appeared, I was recording luckily so I'm gonna upload it.
pretty sure defaults arent required

pretty sure defaults arent required

They are not.

Actually it's an easter egg from the newest update

Every random amount of time, a bitmap image will display (the ascii terror face), and is always in different places at different dimensions.

It wasn't that hard to figure you do realize that right? Of course it's not "real" and is an image.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 04:09:46 PM by Nom|Aplem|Nom »

this is loving handicapped keep it to the main handicapped thread okay

I actually found one too, but i was on normal bedroom. with my friends, i went to use the restroom, and when i got back, turned around, i saw the ASCII_Terror face flash red in the bottom left of my screen and i was like HOLY GOD.

this is loving handicapped keep it to the main handicapped thread okay

Got any other funny insults that I can laugh at your immaturity with?

HOLY stuff. I scared me. I saw it. ahh it was floating though. I am so freakin scared. People go to bedroom dark and look for it