Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2138318 times)

oh stuff

Also you should add Mr.Man's posts to the Saga thing in some way
I was hoping Lizzy would see mine and do it. Also, are you doing dump 4 or should I?

kk, expect it tomarrow

Image dump 4: Run for the Hills
It's not just a name, it's what you should do right now if you value your sanity.

Attention survivors, I hope you have brain bleach.
Stay tuned for the next one.

i'm going to find the person who made that Recess fan art

and STRANGLE THEM WITH MY rooster

DUAAHH's: 1

euh...'s: 3

aaUHH's: 2

Hey Lizzy, if you are reading this, could you please put links to my dumps on the OP?

1 or 2 of those images weren't that bad.

I'm kinda mesmerized by the fat suit thing. Why would anyone want to be a genetically inferior abomination?

I'm kinda mesmerized by the fat suit thing. Why would anyone want to be a genetically inferior abomination?

What the forget is with the inflation special interest oh god

Inflation special interest, oh god ;~;

we get it
inflation special interest ruins everything
but I think we've seen enough to plague our souls until the end of time.

How are fat people attractive?
Fat people can look fine (unless if it's seriously obese people we're talking about) as long as there's a decent looking face it's good enough.
It's just that the fat special interestes on DA mostly resemble huge tumours or pregnancy, I don't know what the hell they want to see in a woman.
Image dump 4: Run for the Hills
It's not just a name, it's what you should do right now if you value your sanity.
Jesus christ, inflation special interestists make their "art" so goddamn cheesy.

Why is sonic sick on a goddamn rollercoaster when he runs at super sonic speed 24/7 and does incredible loop-de-loops and spins?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:18:20 PM by Aphtonites »