Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2138312 times)

Besides, it's not like people can pick their special interestes.

when he runs at super sonic speed 24/7 and does incredible loop-de-loops and spins?

And where in the hell is the rest of the train, it just looks like a bunch of seats.

Oh yeah, I just noticed. You can kind of see the bottom, but there are no sides or anything.

please stop posting that vore stuff or whatever it is
your image dumps consist of mostly those
and after realizing all of it is disturbing it loses its charm
 :cookieMonster:

Next one will be mostly furries, ponies and sonic fan art, I doubt there will be vore.

wait
is the thing where the character is fat as forget and has a huge belly vore
cuz don't do that either

wait
is the thing where the character is fat as forget and has a huge belly vore
cuz don't do that either
that's inflation, vore is for people who get turned on by cannibalism.

It can be either, some people even think that it can pass as fat. Anyway, no, there will be no inflation either.

there's vore, there's fat, and there's inflation.

Vore is literally eating people, fat is just being fat, and inflation is blowing yourself up with a bike pump.

Image dump 5: The goggles, they do nothing
Bringing this back from the dead, one bump at a time.

Don't ask about this last one, just stare, puke, and remember that it can not be unseen.

*bleaches brain*

I might take a break from these and let Pepsidude do them. If he is done, then you are stuck with my visual torture devices.

It's funny because a lot of those are good quality art and fairly normal, but because they're furries/ponies that automatically makes them bad.

inb4furriesandponiesarentnorm al

Ponies have caused a great deal of trouble on this forum, and furries and ponies alike are infamous all over the internet.

Oh look it's this hilarious thread again.
Quote from: Mr Man
-fourth image-
That one actually looks pretty good. I suppose it fits more in the "weird" category.

Image dump 5: The goggles, they do nothing
Bringing this back from the dead, one bump at a time.

"the grafity artist"
"the grafity"
"grafity"