Author Topic: Badspot... You're freakin awesome! :D (Renderman)  (Read 3501 times)

Being a person who read alot of creepypastas, when I found out that he created a mod that would flash Terror Faces across the screen, and the addon that makes it so that it follows you, I downloaded that mod and scared the living crap out of me. I'm talking about Renderman. It's the Blockland version of Herobrine.

Video of Filipe1020 (He's a good friend of mine) using the mod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUrVL-a9D0M&feature=feedu

The mod download link (Made by MegaScientifical, who is awesome for making this): http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=174563.15

After playing with this mod, I'm officially scared of being in a dark room. xD
Have fun having nightmares that involve the Ascii Terror Face.  :cookieMonster:

theres a ton of topics on this already, please just put this in the 40 page topic or something

Not an addon. It was part of the halloween update.

Not an addon. It was part of the halloween update.
Let pray that Badspot don't get rid of it after Halloween.

Let pray that Badspot don't get rid of it after Halloween.
It prbably will be gone after halloween.

It prbably will be gone after halloween.

It's not like the launcher can delete Add-Ons, only replace the files. The least he could do is update the script to cancel the Rendermen Easter Egg. But someone can always just copy and save the code and whip up their own .zip for it.

It's not like the launcher can delete Add-Ons, only replace the files. The least he could do is update the script to cancel the Rendermen Easter Egg. But someone can always just copy and save the code and whip up their own .zip for it.
I created a backup for it.
If no one will fix the problem, I'll simply put it for download. ;3

I created a backup for it.
If no one will fix the problem, I'll simply put it for download. ;3
Are you still roleplaying as a sonic character

Lol this topic's name went from forget badspot to Screw badspot to Badspot... You're freakin awesome!

Wait you just said earlier that Badspot made the mod and then when you give the link you are saying it's made by Mega?

Wait you just said earlier that Badspot made the mod and then when you give the link you are saying it's made by Mega?
Mega did some sort of addition to it

That scream made me jump. :C

It's called updating.