Lord Tony is a little baby girl and an attention whore.

Author Topic: Lord Tony is a little baby girl and an attention whore.  (Read 147524 times)

You may consider that the title is completely ad hominem, but bear with me a second, as this thread will be 2% quotes.

What I find absolutely knee-slapping is that this dude named tony (props to his parents for picking the funniest name for a white guy) has spent the last four years because a complete knuckle-head. Now, I'm not the only one who agrees. In fact, so many people agree that you would have to make a list of people that don't hate tony.

Now this shows that I am a handicapped fifth-grader, pointing out irony before I show proof.

I actually think Stocking is lying to get more attention. I want to see pics of this accident.

Now the only reason he picks so many fights with stocking is because he's trying to look superior. It's almost like he thinks everyone is competing for authority and superiority.

Obviously he thinks he's the stuff because he's only

VV
Wait no, Stocking still posts. It's clearly obvious that Stocking is mostly active on the forums as long as I am active on the forums.

That's what I call being in touch with your inner child.

And he also seems to have a problem with people liking things he doesn't.

Look at the entirety of his posts in this thread.

When aren't his posts screaming "look at me!!"?

But this is biased completely. Look at his posts yourself and you be the judge!!

One last thing before I post this, According to Ephi, Beachbum and Lord Tony would make a perfect couple.

that is some serious post whoring.

that is some serious post whoring.

Didn't want to mention that because then I'd be a complete hypocrite lol

nowhere near as bad as tony though lol

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

More posts per day than Night Fox.
Holy stuff man.

I support this topic 100%.

Tony can sure do some really dumb stuff... but through all the crud and muck, I like talking to him. He can say some cool stuff. /opinion

The roles have pretty much switched in the past three weeks.

First Stocking was the extremely arrogant and annoying one and Tony actually made some good points.
Now Tony is an annoying forget and Stocking is...better.

Lord Tony builds very well and makes cool maps. Lord Tony is fun to hang out with.

Stocking doesn't play Blockland.

Don't you ever get bored of drama, Ike?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:05:07 AM by Badspot »

Tony's Lego Island build was cool, but he's a douche.

Lord Tony builds very well and makes cool maps. Lord Tony is fun to hang out with.

Stocking doesn't play Blockland.
I don't think Ike is comparing them. He's just saying Tony is an idiot.