Ion Launcher! UPDATE CONCERNING MODEL

Poll

Derp-a-Herp?

Derp
54 (65.9%)
Herp
28 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Ion Launcher! UPDATE CONCERNING MODEL  (Read 38607 times)

The Ion Launcher V 1.2

It is a dangerous resurrection of both the feared mini nuke
and the powerful Ion Cannon...

Sad Update Here

EDIT: UPDATE

Combined into one addon.

Get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?h4mf1v8557nbaqn

NOEDIT

Video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4AiLMie9D8

NO LAGS

Changelog

V 1.0
Initial release

V 1.1
Changed emitter length to a shorter time

V 1.2
Now doesn't overwrite default addons! Yay!

Consumer reviews

it's not game-breaking nor does it lag in most cases. i don't think it will be fail-binned.

Guys I think your missing the point here, we can now re-in act Dragon Ball Z battles :3

No, he tweaked it so it's fixed. If he didn't badspot would have failed it by now.

It isn't failed because it doesn't break anything (or at least from what I heard of) unlike the Mini-Nuke and Ion Cannon.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:54:28 PM by Darksaber530 »

So what, you used the Ion Cannon model and had it spawn a mininuke projectile? wowe pru scripteeng

Its funny. Both weapons got removed for breaking the game.

Its funny. Both weapons got removed for breaking the game.

Works fine for me :P

can we please never have this piece of stuff add-on surface again

please

Wow that forgets anyways, you just changed the projectile.

One can find them still, however they were banned for the amount of lag on the newly-implimented physic system like 10 versions ago.

Let em go, and leave them as private addonz

Though kudos for two things:

A. Removing the oversized, ugly model, though Rocket Launcher may be a bit misleading :p
B. The earraep noise replaced with something a tad better.

One can find them still, however they were banned for the amount of lag on the newly-implimented physic system like 10 versions ago.
Untrue, the mininuke and Ion Cannon got failed for legitimate issues, not just being laggy and/or overpowered. Eg. The mininuke overwrote the datablocks for the rocket launcher.

Untrue, the mininuke and Ion Cannon got failed for legitimate issues, not just being laggy and/or overpowered. Eg. The mininuke overwrote the datablocks for the rocket launcher.
Was it ever explained what all they broke? Or except for overwriting datablocks here and there they never get explained for reasons because of the Overpoweredness if you're crazy to install em in a DM?

You've admitted that the weapon is infamous and it will be our worst nightmare, but you've released it anyway?

Take a plastic shopping bag, place it over your head, pull the bottom backwards, stretching it over your face, then tie it so it stays like that while you bash your head into a wall several times.

Note the other videos by this guy.
I realize he's not exactly new to the forums, but I'm wondering about just what level of handicapation he has.

The two most hated addons, in one. Yea, I see no problem here..