Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1189331 times)

I don't think he is trolling, he is kinda right :'c

You can speak the truth and still be a troll.

Too old.

Sorry steve, they are in high school.

Nano is I think 1 or 2 years old, which is perfect for you

Sorry steve, they are in high school.

Nano is I think 1 or 2 years old, which is perfect for you
Holy stuff your avatar and Steve's avatar sync up aaaaaa

Holy stuff your avatar and Steve's avatar sync up aaaaaa
They are friends, I think that's the point.

forget attack on titan I've had it with this bullstuff
[spoiler]Manga chapter loving 50 where Eren can now apparently loving control titans, forget it, forget the creator, just... Just... forget this is just becoming complete and utter bullstuff it was bad enough that eren is able to shift into a titan but now he can loving CONTROL THEM WHY DONT YOU JUST KILL EREN ALREADY AND MAKE MISAKA THE MAIN CHARACTER[/spoiler]

forget attack on titan I've had it with this bullstuff
[spoiler]Manga chapter loving 50 where Eren can now apparently loving control titans, forget it, forget the creator, just... Just... forget this is just becoming complete and utter bullstuff it was bad enough that eren is able to shift into a titan but now he can loving CONTROL THEM WHY DONT YOU JUST KILL EREN ALREADY AND MAKE MISAKA THE MAIN CHARACTER[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I agree it would've been a better story if Eren had died, especially considering Misaka's reaction to it and her attempted Self Delete in the alleyway actually made me cry lol

but the story is about eren and i guess it sort of kind of makes sense. if you keep reading everythings going to get super spoiled, but the titan's are all technically 'titan shifters.' the only difference between a titan shifter and a titan is that the regular titans were humans that were completely absorbed by their titan bodies. the reason cutting the nape of a titan kills it is because youre killing what's left of the original human.

the fact that titans can be controlled suggests they were probably some sort of weapon that was being developed and just went completely tits-up.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I agree it would've been a better story if Eren had died, especially considering Misaka's reaction to it and her attempted Self Delete in the alleyway actually made me cry lol

but the story is about eren and i guess it sort of kind of makes sense. if you keep reading everythings going to get super spoiled, but the titan's are all technically 'titan shifters.' the only difference between a titan shifter and a titan is that the regular titans were humans that were completely absorbed by their titan bodies. the reason cutting the nape of a titan kills it is because youre killing what's left of the original human.

the fact that titans can be controlled suggests they were probably some sort of weapon that was being developed and just went completely tits-up.
[/spoiler]

I was actually already aware of this and do agree with your theory of titans, but still, forget erens stuff

i was thinking of commissioning badspot to do a lovey girl pic for me lol.
i think he does that, according to his site.