Poll

Should I Host This?

Yes!
6 (85.7%)
Naw.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: BrickQuest V 4.2 [Completed]  (Read 4389 times)

Mine:

Spawn Area:

[
Fully usable ores and trees
Bots that interact with the players
Fully upgradeable armour and weapons
More to be added in next version!

We will have included Quests, Armour, Interactive Enemies and a very nice HUD

Feel free to rate x/10
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 07:41:31 AM by colonial killer »

Very nice so far, my only advice would be to maybe expand the outer walls a bit, it seems a little... crowded, or something, like it's too mushed together.

Great start, if I may make a suggestion that would be instead of having flat walls make it like a hill then use transparent brick to make a barrier.

I like the colors you've used.

The only thing that bothers me is the ores.

Awesome. That's all there is to say.

Left tree - Second picture.

Did it died?

Left tree - Second picture.

Did it died?
I acutally didn't notice that at all... wow... i guess it did died.

Very nice so far, my only advice would be to maybe expand the outer walls a bit, it seems a little... crowded, or something, like it's too mushed together.
I believe in Midieval times towns were very crushed together due to no planning and the town being circulated around a water source such as a well, I did my research :D

Great start, if I may make a suggestion that would be instead of having flat walls make it like a hill then use transparent brick to make a barrier.
I don't quite understand your suggestion?

Is a server up? I want to join so bad...

Hm, I kinda forgot to give my opinion about it.

Everything looks great, I'm sure this is going to be a success, you just could've been a little more creative with the ores.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 01:30:22 PM by Yosher »

Lol, nice reference, The server will be up sometime soon after i get the second town completed which currently is built but not evented.

400 views but only 12 comments cmonn

i think editing ibans CITY RPG along with this to make it so ppl can also have lots and buy horses would add a huge impact to the game.