Author Topic: Hard Trance Track 'Nuclear Sky' (New Thread because Different Style)  (Read 1433 times)

This thread's just for this one song (maybe) because it's a lot different than the stuff I post on my group's YouTube. I posted this specific track on NewGrounds because I felt it fit in with my other really old stuff. Check it out I guess, lol.
100% original, so don't bitch about anything in that regard.

I don't really listen to this kind of stuff
but i'd imagine if I did i'd like this

do like sort of

This is the kind of stuff you hear at a rave lol so I wouldn't imagine. but thanks.
>just noticed the track is ~4:30 and you posted two minutes after reading my post
you are a bullstuffter, lmao

Awesome track. However, going to the relative major really adds to something like this. Still, nice, nice work. Download link or youtube link would be awesome.

Yeah I know, I've done that in more than a few previous tracks, I just didn't feel like it. But uh, that page has a download link, it's the floppy disk icon. Finally someone who actually knows what they're talking about has something to say about my stuff haha thanks bro. :P
This is the link if you can't find the icon.

Some intense stuff.

I mean I'm a fan, its just more fit for slaughtering countless creatures in a speed run of say skyrim or maybe something like Half Life.

Will add it to my collection tyvm :u

Edieet: Forgot that Newgrounds repeats things. Been listening to this song for 8 listens.

Ohdeargod
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:11:40 PM by Kevin »

Why thank you! (: that's the idea. and haha yeah but you can turn that off in the player

Oh btw, forgot to ask, what software did you use and where did you get it? I've heard FL studio is good, but I haven't found a good download link yet.

Hao 2 come up with good names for songs

Dunno. Try to think of stupid almost related things that sound cool.

Oh btw, forgot to ask, what software did you use and where did you get it? I've heard FL studio is good, but I haven't found a good download link yet.
Well honestly all you need is a DAW that you're comfortable with and VSTs that you're comfortable with. I use FL primarily with NI Massive, ReFX Nexus and Vanguard, and Sylenth1.
Also I just imagined something epic and came up with that, lol.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and I can't stop listening to this track. Please help.

I can actually get homework done while listening to this track. That's an improvement. Unfortunately, my mother hates this kind of thing, and I don't have headphones or anything, so I have to wait until she's gone. Still, thanks for this track!