King Leo - Cathedral
51 (40.5%)
Col. Burton - Deserted Canyon DM
3 (2.4%)
Comr4de - Roman thing
41 (32.5%)
Robin Ihoodl - PGM
11 (8.7%)
Mr. T_T - AT-LAT (All Terrain, Light Artillery Transport)
2 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Author Topic: Building Contest - King Leo Wins!  (Read 13911 times)

Voting has started. No more applications. Voting will end on December 19th. (Ending early because people aren't voting anymore)

I did this last year and tried to do this in the summer but forgot about the topic so it died, and now I'm doing it again! The prize is either a $20 steam gift of your choice or Garry's Mod+Counter Strike: Source.

Rules
1. Your build must be at least 1000 bricks. Those bricks have to be part of the actual build, not off in the distance away from the build
2. You will need to post your submission form in this thread. Any form not posted in this thread will not count. Make sure to submit it before December 10th so your build can be voted on.
3. If more than one person helped on a build, then you will have to figure out how to divide up the prize.
4. Please include a save so people can inspect it further
5. You can use custom brick packs, but make sure to name them if you post a save
6. Remember quality control. If you just loaded a default save and set fire to it, it will not count. Spam* is bad, but if you use 1x1 bricks and such for detail, it is okay
7. Nothing inappropriate. No private parts or the like

Please note, this is a building contest. This is all about presentation. Any events that are put into your build do not matter. You can add events if you want, but it will not increase the way the overall build will look.

*Spam - The use of unneeded bricks

Submission Form
You must use this form to submit your build. All builds not submitted in this way will not count.
You must submit your build by December 10th. If any builds are submitted after that date, without special reason, then they will not count.

In-Game Name:
BL_ID (Optional):
Save Name:
Info:
Pictures/Video/Forum Link:
Brick Count:
Custom Bricks (If any):
Save (Optional):

Example (Last Year's Winner):
In-Game Name: Comr4de
BL_ID (Optional): 11152
Save Name: DM_Industrial
Info: Industrial themed DM
Pictures/Video/Forum Link: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=92956.0
Brick Count: 12645
Custom Bricks (If any): 18 degree ramps
Save (Optional): I would post if I could. It's on my laptop somewhere

Contestants
colonial killer
Jerkface/Mr.Noßody
Monkeyboy
otto-san
Blaze0
King Leo
Col. Burton
Comr4de
Robin Ihoodl
Mr. T_T

Other Stuff:
If I missed anything or messed anything up, please tell me.
If you have any questions or concerns PM me or post in this topic.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:15:43 PM by GenaralSkar »

If me and a partner built something could we get $10 steam games each instead?

If me and a partner built something could we get $10 steam games each instead?
Yes, let me edit OP.

In-Game Name: Jazz
BL_ID: 5109
Save Name: BrickQuest
Info: And RPG made completely from VCE and my own buildings
Forum Link:http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=176239.0
Brick Count: 21k
Custom Bricks: BlackDragonIV's Filler Brickpacks
Save: Not Released.

I'm curious why you've put up such contest.

What do you earn on giving away $20?

I'm curious why you've put up such contest.

What do you earn on giving away $20?
I don't earn anything. That's kind of the point, isn't it? I mean, if someone wins a building contest and the person that started the contest gets the prize, that kind of redundant.

I don't earn anything. That's kind of the point, isn't it? I mean, if someone wins a building contest and the person that started the contest gets the prize, that kind of redundant.
I think he means, why bother, as in, you're giving 20 bucks away and for what...

I think he means, why bother, as in, you're giving 20 bucks away and for what...
Someone is being charitable and someone questions it? What is the world coming to.

someone should make the building contest gamemode from RTB on retail

Someone is being charitable and someone questions it? What is the world coming to.

Stop acting as if we've insulted you.

I like contests, but I would never put up one myself.
Because I rather don't spend money on a dude that made something in blockland.

So now... what do you earn on this?  You just like to give? Or do you like to be in charge of a contest?... or what

So now... what do you earn on this?  You just like to give? Or do you like to be in charge of a contest?... or what
He gets respect, I guess. For being a generous person...

So now... what do you earn on this?  You just like to give? Or do you like to be in charge of a contest?... or what
You clearly don't understand what charity is. I don't get anything from this, but other people do. And if that makes them happy, I'm happy. I'm a nice person, sorry if you don't understand that.

Stop acting as if we've insulted you.

I like contests, but I would never put up one myself.
Because I rather don't spend money on a dude that made something in blockland.

The beauty of America, it's his money, he does what he wants with it. At least for now.