My Builds Megathread. (UP FOR TRADE)

Author Topic: My Builds Megathread. (UP FOR TRADE)  (Read 5580 times)

I'm serious. I'll give you these builds for more builds if I accept.
I would trade eksi's house if you put the furniture and windows
So:
The bed and the shelf (Shelf had to correspond with the window.)

The Table:

EDIT: Your all missing the point. I'm not showcasing these. I'm putting them up for trade.
x/10 Ratings Accepted (If they suck, then say, They probably do.)
A Walker With 2 Heavy Cannons:

Idk Waht This Is, I Started Building A Halo Wraith But This Came Out:

A House: (Based On The One In This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZkm3BHgd1U) (No Interior)

2 Builds Of Buildings In Ruins:

A Huge Stunt Ramp (Bad But Fun)

A MiniEmpires Island With A Medieval Era Empire On It:

Another Little House (All Me)

Interior:

Refer to this topic for ideas of what I want for these:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=173978.0
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 11:41:38 AM by Mr. T_T »

Not to be rude or anything but these builds are not too good and they are easy to make.

Not to be rude or anything but these builds are not too good and they are easy to make.
Ik, but if anyone wants them there literally up for TRADE.

Ik, but if anyone wants them there literally up for TRADE.
But anyone can just look at the pic and rebuild it in a few minutes, thats how simple they are.

Mini empire isnt too great and is unfinished, everything looks like it could be reproduced easily.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 03:01:34 PM by Kill All »

I kinda liked the walker. It looked simple, but cool. The rest I didn't like so much. But keep up the good work! Eventually you will make something that will make the entire forums go "WOAH!" :D

You want us to trade builds with you for our builds in return for your builds that can be easily duplicated in a few minutes?

I think you're breaking a rule.

I think you're breaking a rule.

Not really.

Saying they're not good and they suck has the same idea but he isn't being rude.

I kinda like the second ruined building.

Also, If anyone wants a build, i'll make it for them and trade them.

Not really.

Saying they're not good and they suck has the same idea but he isn't being rude.

Really?

"Are easy to make"

The rules say you don't have to be negative about something because it's not the best build out there. Jes00 is doing this now. :l

I like the first and second builds. They look nice.

hey, people don't trade builds. that doesn't make any sense.

2 Builds Of Buildings In Ruins:

I'm guessing you got the inspiration for these from that one ruined building on the Afghanistan map?