0 (0%)
Domination/Conquest (Seige)
2 (16.7%)
Rush
3 (25%)
Capture the Flag
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Server  (Read 5108 times)

Below is my list of server projects and information about each. Feel free to give suggestions, and make sure to drop by and check it out! Also, check out my channel and my maps!

Overview: My Block Warfare server sports multiple maps that use the same weaponry system. Players earn points by killing other players and capturing, destroying, or defusing objectives. A person's points are always saved at the server, and weapons are purchased with those points. Purchased weapons are also forever saved, and may also be upgraded to better equip the user.

The server is not yet finished, but I hope to have at least one more map done by Christmas. The entire Block Warfare experience should be finished by summer.

Weaponry: This server runs on Tier+Tactical 2 and Frog's Weaponry. Each person may carry one primary, one secondary, one special, and two explosive weapons. For some weapons, upgrades may be purchased to enhance their performance. (Check out the upgrade room before purchasing your weapon.)

Maps: Block Warfare hosts multiple maps in which your purchased weapons may be utilized. A list of the current completed maps is below.

Click to enlarge

Description: Nuketown is a recreation of the popular Call of Duty: Black Ops map, smallest in the game, and possibly most loved and hated. At Block Warfare, the map is near completely accurate, including the street sign, city sign, clock tower, and cars. It even includes an outdoor RC-XD track (as seen in the real game). The map currently runs on the Domination game-mode.

Click to enlarge

Description: Damavand Peak is a recreation of the popular Battlefield 3 map, with some large changes. At Block Warfare, the map plays on both Rush and Conquest modes, in which jets are available in both. The terrain is somewhat reminiscent of the original map, yet many new sniping spots and other features have been added.

Description: Airport is a medium size map in which players fight within the wing of the fictitious Ostinyo Airport. It also expands to include the popular map Terminal from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. At Block Warfare, the map plays on both Rush and Conquest modes.

-More maps to be announced-

Portal 3 is a pretend sequel to the game Portal 2, made by Ostinyo and °Core°.
The game is currently delayed, although it is about 75% complete, due to the necessity of a new portal gun script.

Zombie Land is a zombie experience that sends out waves of zombies, each wave lasting 3 minutes each with a 2 minute interval period in between waves. It is evented with a total of 16 different wave difficulties.

Enjoy my server?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 08:32:37 PM by Wesley Williams »

Looks cool. Might come sometime

Looks nice, I'll stop by if I see it up. How'd you do the domination gamemode?

Looks nice, I'll stop by if I see it up. How'd you do the domination gamemode?

I use your Territory game-mode. Before I used Space Guy's Team Deathmatch Siege, but that was a massive pain to event. Even though I got it working I replaced it with Slayer out of convenience. A ton less events ;)

Also, the next map to have a trailer made is Damavand Peak. It's currently about 50% complete.

Looks great!

You need to host more!!! :D

Looks great!

You need to host more!!! :D

Thanks :) I plan to buy a server from Kalphiter in the near future (at the initiation of Block Warfare).

I should mention that Block Warfare has not yet been pushed out of beta, if the server is up it will either be passworded or be playing beta Nuketown.
Also, I just noticed that the Nuketown trailer picture says the video lasts for 1:01, yet it lasts for 1:00. Strange :O
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 10:28:57 PM by Wesley Williams »

Bump. Changed name to Ostinyo's Server because this thread is actually going to cover all my servers. Will add my Challenge, Portal 3, and Zombie Land when I get the chance.

I'm open to all suggestions. New projects will still be started if good ideas are presented.

This topic is full of nothing. Anyways, I am searching for building/eventing/modeling/scripting or whatever kind of help that can be offered. (But most importantly detail building help.)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:15:47 PM by Wesley Williams »

Nuketown is up, criticism is welcome. Also, the poll is very important - please vote.
If someone could tell me if Kalphiter's restricted item dropping mod is working properly for them, I would greatly appreciate it because it is apparently not working on my server.

Wow, my first quad post :(

Bump

I can help with eventing and a little building, available after school (EST), scattered days during the week, but I'm available at night most likely.

Also when will you continue on Portal3? I'd love to help with that.

Bump

I can help with eventing and a little building, available after school (EST), scattered days during the week, but I'm available at night most likely.

Also when will you continue on Portal3? I'd love to help with that.

Sweet, I mainly need detail builders. Anything and everything from lampstands to flower planters to book shelves to airplanes is needed.

And Portal 3 has been delayed until after Block Warfare is finished and a new portal gun script is made.

Bump. The server is currently up, I hope that everyone is enjoying the last few days of the beta.

Anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated. Tomorrow will be a Damavand Peak work day, the WIP server will be up. Contact me if you have any building talent. (Building anything from office setups to trucks is needed.)

I could probably help, what do you need done?