Author Topic: Free version of Blockland  (Read 16137 times)

Whats your timezone?

Mine is -5 hours, its currently 11:01 AM

Yeah, me too.

I don't see why people think that Retail sucks. It's their little prototype that sucks.
sadly i kno why, its not lego everyone says and the new minifig is too blocky (ugh this is BLOCKland... lol) man i type fast on the wii

Mine is =/- 0 hours. England FTW.

Maybe it's just my timezone, but i see more people playing RTB than retail at pretty much all hours of the day.

what it needs is robot block heads to make the builds for you.

retail = needs more bricks
retail = needs less cowbell

I posted Retail on a forums and all I got, IT LOOKS stuff, I posted Beta and every body wanted it. Now lets see if the "Lego" look has any thing to do with it....

do you think maybe that the RTB players have no money? possibly there computer is crapy enough to play RTB, imagin Retail? Or even to buy Retail. I think the people are stuck in the past, they prefferr the past then future, possibly scared of the future.

They probably think "Its Cool to play old school", just like those Fanboy NES fans, Horrible wannabes.
Most of the morons who still play it are a bunch of loser's who think they own the interwebs, it was the beta it was fun at the time but now that the official release is out, get over it.

do you think maybe that the RTB players have no money? possibly there computer is crapy enough to play RTB, imagin Retail? Or even to buy Retail. I think the people are stuck in the past, they prefferr the past then future, possibly scared of the future.

crappy enough to play rtb? even a frikin super computer lags after 2000 wanded bricks.
retail can accept far more crappy of a computer to play.