Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604098 times)

It's actually spelled "Ephialtes." Trust me, I look closely at names I can't pronounce.

True, so true.

Hey, Pecon, I got a suggesting idea

NEW BOSS: SPACE GUY

BASE HP: 300

HP FOR PLAYER: 20

WEAPONS: Shockwave, a blaster of any kind, portal gun, a pistol of any kind.

PLAYERTYPE(S): JUMPJET

Thats my suggjestion, please PM me about the idea.

Edit: Boss class denied. It was so close.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 10:10:24 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Deoxys And One Noob, Sorry I kicked you. it looked like you where AFK (You wheren't moving at all)

Deoxys And One Noob, Sorry I kicked you. it looked like you where AFK (You wheren't moving at all)
Its OK, just a little nervous.

Would you be nervous if you wernt admin and you sugjested a boss?

Name: RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BL_ID: 16371

Previous Experience (admin): I refuse to perform any admin abuse. Even if it's absolutely necessary. I only warn twice before I kick. I only kick once before temporary ban. I only have one temp. ban before perm ban.

Who recommends you?: Nobody. :(

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): If I was an admin, I would be on duty every other week. I play on the server every single day every other week.

Your Timezone/Region: Central time, USA

Previous Experience (admin): I refuse to perform any admin abuse. Even if it's absolutely necessary. I only warn twice before I kick. I only kick once before temporary ban. I only have one temp. ban before perm ban. My own server, Alyx Vance's Dance Club RolePlay

Who recommends you?: Nobody :(

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): If I was an admin, I would be on duty every other week. I play on the server every single day every other week. there would almost always be an admin on duty.

I decided to revise my admin application after posting it. Hope this is less 12-year-old ish.

Deoxys & One Noob's Official Admin App

Name: Deoxys & One Noob

BLID: 30436

Previous Exprience: Datablocks, CinderTheCats, Icanbreathfires, Agent Allons (BLID: 21419)

Who recommends me: Untamed, Jack Sparrow, Xplosion King, Dr. Shoe, Blokx, Atom the robot, Ghostsoul, Golden Hawk, SUMAS ARANN, SkylerTheHedgehog, Stupid Pointless Block, Halofan123, Datablock.

Why should I accept you?: Because there always needs to be a admin watching over the server. I come very often.

[vow:] I promise to make this game fun for everyone and watch over the server, if I break this vow, may I stop playing Blockland for a week.

Timezone: United States Central Time.

Bump.

Bump.
Mind getting some confirmation on those recommendations?

Name:Bunston

BLID:21905

Previous Experience: I have been admin on My server, Thaky's server, Officedude's server, For a little while on Owl's server

Who Recommends me: No one, only pure interest in the making, time, work, and updates of boss battles. I would also like to help in keeping the server is clean from rule breakers when not many admins are around.

Why should you choose me: I've had experience in administrating [Not as much as some], I am friendly and I don't like to troll, I to keep my eye on chat to see what's going on.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time [GMT -05:00]
Denied.
                                                               Admin Form
Name: Thomas Ironskull

BL_ID: 34418

Exp.: I have played you boss battles for a while just was sharing a BL_ID with my bro who never came to your boss battles but I always do.  So my BL_ID is newer than normal but I have been playing for approximately 2 years.

Recommended by: None… nobody wants to suggest me but I have never been kicked or banned from server and just want to help out.

I hope you accept me because I would politely kick the people who are either holding up the game or afk.  I am also a moderately experienced builder and can help when someone else is building something to help the server.
Timezone: Central
Questions: Is it OK for me to make a pirate class for players the has no jets, and a grapple rope?(acting as the ropes used for going ship to ship)

Please if you can get to me through chat on your server or by RTB

Thanks!
Thomas Ironskull
Denied
Application: Yes.
Name: Firecycle
BL_ID: 23415
Previous Experience: I've hosted a fairly successful neighborhood RP and managed a clan for a while.
Who recommends you?:  Lemme think, Kill All, Pink Panther, DRUNK_RUSSIAN, Hawkeye, Kota_Westbridge.  Some of these people are on the Forum >.<
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):  I'm good at managing servers, I don't ban at the first provokation, and I never really play on your server so you won't lose anything if I'm lying.
Your Timezone/Region:  Eastern Standard Time.
Denied.
Name:The Silent Creeper
BL_ID:28093
Previous Experience:Most of my friends servers,Mr.Tee's Youtube Filming
Who recommends you?:None.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I am very active and I love to build.I will enforce the rules.
Your Timezone/Region:USA,Eastern Time

Denied
Name:bradl3y333
BL_ID:17905
Previous Experience:Mr. Tee's server, Dark Matter's server, clyde craft's server, AND longarm357's server
Who recommends you?:Dark Matter AND Mr. Tee
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):because i am a good builder and im really helpful
Your Timezone/Region:Texas
Denied.
Application: Apply for Admin
Name:ETIENNESTARX
BLID:33159
Previous Exprience: Enjoing the server owning bosses.
Why Should i accept you?(please elaborate): I think i'm a good admin and i'll kick AFK bosses and AFK normals that won't fight the boss.
Your Timezome/Reigon: Pacific Timezone
Denied.
Name: marcboss84
BL_ID: 12033
Previous Experience: - Mekanix server (Super admin)- TotalMimic server..(Admin) - Hamod XD! Server(Admin) - made multiples servers....
Who recommends you?: Death the kid, red solo, Pompo, A.W.C., TotalMimic, Hamod XD!, M4A1ed, and a lot more.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): cause im very good with event.. and can help ;)
Your Timezone/Region: Europe/Paris Timezone.

Denied.
Application For Boss Battles admin
Name: Silth Yakurza
BL_ID: 33069
Previous Experience: birdman007's Server| BYOND's Chao Chatterz (Which I have hosted.)
Who recommends you?: No one actually recommends me. But myself.
Why should you accept me?: I have experience of admin. I have hosted one of my own server and stopped many trolls in my server. I had a huge amount of players on my server. With they called me epic. One hacker stole an icon which was very valuable to the player. He was very happy with what I have done. But he was still pretty upset, but he is still very happy with the decision, he only got one icon state within the his icon which he work very hard on. Which within this. Only one unimportant info is about to be put here... I like turtle and KFC.
Timezone/Region: Northwest Hemisphere/Eastern Timezone
And you always (which doesn't need to be said) have the right to decline this application.
Denied.
I'd like to apply for admin
Name: A Better Name
BL_ID: 19403
Past administrating experience: I commonly host servers and I am an admin on Ashmans servers.
Why I deserve moderator: I am responsible and only ban when necessery.
Hosts that recommend me: Ashman, COOLNESS, Untamed
Timezone/region: GMT-8/Pacific
Also you should add moderators so you dont have to deny so many admin applications.
Denied.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 01:42:36 PM by pecon98 »

bµbbler's Administration Application

Name bµbbler

BL_ID: 9772

Previous Experience
  • Tetris's Server (SA)
  • YoungRotation's Server (SA)
  • Glass's Server (A)
  • Untamed's Server (A)
  • hankyje's Server (Mod)
  • bµbbler's Gladiator Arena NXT (Host)

Who recommends you?
  • Tetris
  • Darren
  • Lugnut1206
  • Big Brother
  • Mr.Noßody
  • Untamed
  • Mango
  • YoungRotations
  • Probably Neski
  • Probably Crown

Why should you accept me?
I am a respectful and hard-working individual. It really irritates me when something is out of place, and I'll try whatever necessary to fix that fault. I never ban somebody permanently, unless I get permission granted. I'm also pretty chill, so you wouldn't see me rage kicking/banning players out of pure rage.

Timezone/Region
UTC/GMT -5 hours; Canada, Eastern Ontario

Accepted. Congratulations.

[anchor=top][center][iurl=#status]Server Status[/iurl]  |  [iurl=#apply]Apply for admin[/iurl]  |  [iurl=#changes]News[/iurl]
[anchor=status][abbr=Click to join!][url=http://blockland.us/detail.php?ip=69.64.33.32&port=30400&blid=9643#][img]http://69.64.33.32/server-status.php?t=3&a=69.64.33.32&p=30400[/img][/url][/abbr]
[size=20pt]Reviews:[/size]

[center]Application:
Name: Deoxys & One Noob
BL_ID: 30436
Previous Experience: Datablocks, CinderTheCats
Who recommends you?: Jack Sparrow, Xplosion king.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): There needs to always be a admin around in case of trolls. I go on often, so if you give me admin, I will still be on as ever.

[Vow:] I promise to not abuse admin and make this game fun for everyone, if I break this vow, may I stop playing Blockland for a week.
Your Timezone/Region: United States Central Time.

There we go.

Denied, and that formatting was a bitch to remove.

Name: M4A1ed
BL_ID: 24939
Previous Experience:Tonny server,areeb1002 server,zombie assassin server.
Who recommends you?: People who play on the server.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think I would make a pretty good admin, and I go on this server a lot. I could also help with eventing and building

Denied.

I'd like to apply for admin again.

Name: LegitCake
BLID: 18763
Previous Experience: Pretty much every server hosted by my recommendations.
Who recommends you: Cthulhu (25322), Zealot (22070), Ragref (22912)
Why should I accept you: I spend a lot of time on the server, I pretty much never abuse the power, I would always enforce the server rules when needed, and I may add new content when it is requested.
Timezone: PST
Denied.

Previous Experience (admin): I refuse to perform any admin abuse. Even if it's absolutely necessary. I only warn twice before I kick. I only kick once before temporary ban. I only have one temp. ban before perm ban.

Who recommends you?: Nobody. :(

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): If I was an admin, I would be on duty every other week. I play on the server every single day every other week.

Denied!

Thanks to all the admins in helping get through this toppling pile of applications!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 01:52:44 PM by pecon98 »

You're all denied.

All of you.

except bubbler

congrats bubbler! you can now sit outside of the minigame and do nothing like the other admins!

congrats bubbler! you can now sit outside of the minigame and do nothing like the other admins!
/bans heedicalking :cookieMonster:

ive decided the admins should do a tf2 match