Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619615 times)

adminapp
What makes you special? Also, no need to type out three paragraphs to explain your experience, just names.

lol

Usually Pecon would use the 7noceP name with the lich queen so the boss is "Lich" spelled backwards.

What makes you special? Also, no need to type out three paragraphs to explain your experience, just names.
Okee! Now I have to remember all this stuff, but I wanted to describe my experiences with these players.

EDIT: I made these changes to the app, so be happy that I did this (not that I MEAN it, but I DID do it).
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 07:04:14 AM by Mr. Noobalot »

the long awaited conclusion

quality not guaranteed
This was amazing! I was thinking: Pecon7 (lich queen) VS all other players, YOU (Noscope King, Christan Brutal Sniper) AND me (Master Chief, Rocket Jumper).

Any admin who wishes to vote and still hasn't needs to contact me via PM or Steam within two days of now, possibly sooner.

Re-review results:

Name: ButlerBlockhead125

BL_ID: 103253 (This account is an alt of an unusable account of BL_ID: 29491)

Previous administration experience.
Samcity's Freebuild, or CRP
Bloodage2's Freebuild
Danny Boy's Freebuild
Magician's Mafia Madness
*Jeebis' Falling Tiles

Who reccomends me.
WaterOre(Phlogistion)
Xillogean(Jonathant1)(- 牛肉 -)
Redconer
Sirgir
Aluxion
Blocklegend
Magician
Aware

Why should I accept you?

I am a very fair admin but I do not tolerate repeating rule breakers.  I can solve problems and I am very creative so if there are any  arguments that are going on I can brainstorm ideas to end the argument.

Even though it says that a lot of people also play on the server frequently, I play on the server at any chance I can get. (Server is down; I'm not able to access the internet or computer, etc.) meaning I can be a very efficient administrator. I also have many hours in the game meaning that if anyone would be asking a question I might have a  chance to answer it.

I also put the server before  game  play, so if I’m already in the game and playing and someone asks a question or rules need enforcing, I will stop and do that before going  on and playing.

I will also not allow negativity towards  other players or themselves, say one person lost as boss and they say  they are very bad at boss, suck at it etc. I will try and encourage them to keep going and give them some tips on the boss that they are using. And I will try to demote the excessive celebration after winning against an abnormally easy boss fight, as that discourages the other player to  play as boss.

I do not let my mood, bad or good, reflect on  my inflicted punishments on rule-breakers. As I have seen this has  become an issue with current admins.

I'm very bad at  building, and since I almost never event, that means that I will most likely be playing the game during my times in the server. So while every  admin is helping the server or building for it, I can actually see how  large problems break out, and who most likely started or made the  problem, so I can help get a solution for it. or if there are any trolls  or rule breakers in the game, in which admins outside of the arena will  not be able to notice.

Time Zone/Region: Eastern, USA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*At  Jeebis' Falling Tiles I was not a full admin, but he frequently went  afk and put me as admin to watch over the server while he was gone.

Gizmo: Already said this wouldn't get through, you didn't listen. No
Aware: Recommended. This application is 9000x better than the piss stuff we usually have to read through. Recommendations are great. Experience is good (might have to ask danny about this). Almost all of the admins are bandwaggoning No, and I bet that most of them didn't even read the application. You are definitely a dedicated player to Boss Battles. You spent a good deal of time on your reasons, and they are good as well.
Visolator: You said that your app would not go through. Your history based on the things that happened makes me concern about you, although, there are people that change, but sometimes when they do, then go back to whoever they were in a bad way, I think I will say yes and give someone that chance. Best quote in this app: "I will try and encourage them  to keep going and give them some tips on the boss that they are using."
Jetz: I can tell you put a good deal of thought into wording that reasoning section. The random double spacing between words is a dead giveaway of a pause for thought or revision. (Or a nervous twitch of the thumb I guess). Anyway, your recommendations are strong to compliment it. Yes.
Muzzles56: You've showed that you understand what it takes to be an admin and showed a lot of good aspects to what it takes, from helping individuals keep motivated and stay in the game, to enforcing the rules on larger arguments. I trust Danny Boy's admins as well, so this gets an approval from me.
Redconer: I know that you're capable of administrating this server. Yes
Trifornt: It's... okay... You seemed unconfident and nervous, and that's the exact opposite of what I think you should be. You should be couragous and ready to take on the day. Yes, but I want you to feel happier and think more of yourself.
If you end up to be a bad admin, I will unleash my pet Komodo Dragons in your house. You will not live for an hour.
Ry: Does it bother anyone else that he failed to explain why he has to use an alternative blid/account? I feel like that information is relivant if his key was revoked for doing something.
Ipquarx: It's a yes from me, it looks like you know your stuff.
Kalim: At this point for now Butler, I might as well not lie and remain neutral as I did for most of the previous app reviews. And with the information, there no other option for me but just say Yes.
I would have given a recommendation when I had the time, so in a technical way, you did have an indirect one from me.
Fastlex:Yes
Legend: Your failure to provide the reasoning as of why you have to use an alternate blockland key is a bit shady, however the servers that you provided as your past experience are somewhat notable. You provided that you are not a builder, but a peacekeeper. This is a good trait for an admin. It is odd to see a report of Danny Boy claiming that you were never an admin for him, however. Seeing as fellow trusted admins trust you, I will say yes to this.
Danny Boy: You lied about being an admin on my server. Creates an image in my mind of me not being able to believe what you have put in this application and what else you have lied/will lie about. In pretty much every situation we have been in the same server you have acted childish and immature and have been hostile to the point were I have had to ban your permantly at one point on my server. Also a few days after your application you were called on by myself and Tophat about lying in your application and then attempted to seek forgiveness from me for reasons I can only assume to make yourself look good in the application. I wanted nothing to do with you but you still would not remove me as past experience despite being called on about lying and the last thing we need is a liar for an admin. It only spells disaster. I can provide evidence of this if it means anything. No from me.
Tophat: As stated above from Danny; He spoke to you about him recommending you, and you didn't remove him from your list. I was also pestered by you constantly, at the start of may throughout the month of June 15th; as that was when the next application was posted. I had casted a revote for two reasons; First being that admins who wanted to vote now get to, and two, that I could grant you a fair trial, rather than have every single admin bandwagon onto me. I have granted fair trial, but I also want a legit app, and I am unsure of how much is true or not. Even while I believe you are a good admin, I urge for you to try again, truthfully. No due to evidence, my vote is likely to change later. I also recall Soroxzion telling me they'd vote no as well. Finally, I would also think Muzzles would change his vote, but I'd have to contact him to confirm.
Xalos: Every admin always leaves the minigame! All the time! Even besides that, he seems to just be listing admin duties - and the fact that he was willing to actually lie about where he's had admin makes me wary of accepting. Going to have to say no.
Zero: I am a bit mixed on this one, you seem to be very dedicated to helping on the server, but you lied on some recommendations, that worries me on some facts, however I dont think your ready yet, but I am not sure Im willing to give someone a chance after lying on their application. No from me, if you didnt lie it would of been different.
Frontrox: Unusable ID? Why? This is important. Apperently some of the people who recommended you actually said no. Get that all fixed up and it'll be a yes, but your application, as it is it's a no.

Score: 3, denied.

Name: Gigs
BL_ID: 44462
Previous administration experience: Iriakar's Town RP (Dedicated server, lots of cool builds)
Who recommends you?: Possibly Iriakar?
Why should I accept you?: The ammount of arguments and trolls on the chat and ingame have gone up in the
Good old boss battles server, And admins arent always on. I was on this morning for an hour and no admins
were present, There were plentifull harassments and arguments on the chat. I also have experience
administrating in not just blockland, but plenty of other games too, I think i'd be good at it on
the pecon7's boss battles server.
Timezone/Region: EST, USA.

Xalos: Quoth Iriakar: "I don't  really know him well enough to recommend him, he just has mod on my  server." Seeing as that's your only reference, no.
Visolator: No.
spookysushi: No. You don't have any confirmed reccomendations, you don't even talk about yourself, you have incorrect spelling and grammar, and barely any experience.
Gizmo: No
BlackStorm: This is pathetic.
Aware: You need definite recommendations, and two or more of them. Your reasons are pretty skinny. Your grammar definitely needs to be improved. Your first reason is unfinished, you should probably read your application before posting it. And for your second reason, you are in a similar timezone as many other admins. We all have lives to live outside of the server. We usually don't include administration experience outside of Blockland, it is probably best to leave it out of your application. No.
Jetz: Can't remember if we ever had a minimum number of people for your recommendations section. Maybe it was 2? You have one half of a recommendation. No.
Marioguy0: Failed to meet minimum recommendation requirement.  No.
Muzzles56: You seem unsure about your own recommendations and that puts me off quit a bit already. Also, there doesnt seem to be much effort going into this and no points that would encourage me to recommend you, so no.
Redconer: This is too weak for the team. No
Trifornt: "Dedicated server, lots of cool builds"
Please tell me it's not one of "those" applications.
Yup it is. The recommendations say "Possibly" and then one guy. So in other words, you have no recommendations. If you see issues on the server, report it to admins immediately rather than simply say "hey there were some meanies on today I'm gonna get admin because of it." You are not stating why you should have admin, you are simply stating why other admins need to be on more. No.
Ipquarx: It's a no from me, because no solid reccommendations.
Tophat: Too weak to consider, needs more recommendations and experience. While writing these apps, it's very important to have a good layout. Also, getting a friend to help read, correct, or even help write it is acceptable. No.
Kalim: I was not enlightened when there was not enough info, plus the troll situation is already good enough to handle. So I say no.
Fastlex:no reccomendations.
Legend: I do not feel that you have provided enough detail in your application to recieve more of an answer than no. Don't be bashful about applying again, with better proof of experience and why we need you of course.
Danny Boy: Weak application. No.
Zero: Sort of incomplete appliction, and basically since your only moderator on a server, that doesnt even count as admin, so by the way I see it it does not count as Admin experience. No.
Frontrox: No

Score: -19, denied.

Name: Rubber Bubble Wrap
BLID: 80640
Previous administration: Broze's deathrun
Who recommends you?: N/A

Why should I accept you?

Skills:  i am able to control anyone on the server such as fights, arguments,  trolls, or people insulting admins/not obeying admins. i will take  orders from any Admin/Super Admin if i am required to watch the server i  will do it and i will be a very good admin i will not grief the server  or troll anyone or ban people for no reason.

Extra information: i  love Pecon7's work he is one of the best server makers i have ever seen  i mean the bosses are unbelievable i don't even know how he made Kaje  2.0 or William or even Badspot and i will be happy to be an Admin in  this server i will support any admins there on the server and be friends  with anyone there.

Xalos: No references of note, and you're basically listing admin duties there. No.
Visolator: I get concerned when people don't have much recommendations. You barely have any experience with servers, yes, it is tough to start with, but you can get admin on some servers by following the standards of the servers, since some people are nice enough to give admin to trust worthy people. "I am a very good admin", why don't you explain this? No.
spookysushi: Tell us why you are special, and also use better grammar next time. I'd have to say no.
BlackStorm: No
Aware: Not following the format basically gets your application instantly denied, and I know people mentioned this on the forum so I don't know why you didn't change it. You definitely need some more recommendations (2 is the minimum to get accepted). Past experiences is also lacking. You should put all "extra information" and your skills into the "Why should I accept you" area, because that is really the important part. You also need to work on your grammar a bit. Maybe next time, No.
Jetz: "i am able to control anyone on the server" Are you referring to what you would be able to do if you were an admin, or do you have some mind control power or blackmail materila we are unaware of? You didn't follow the template, and you have zero halves of a recommendation. No.
Marioguy0:  Failed to meet minimum recommendation requirements.  No.
Redconer: You had failed to meet the minimum requirements for applying. No
Muzzles56: One example of experience, no recommendations and your skills are just a list of what admins should do, and saying you will take orders as opposed to knowing what to do yourself. Also the "Extra Information" part just looks like a way to try and suck up for extra points, so no.
Trifornt: No recommendations... and admin on a deathrun...
Uhh....
As for the skills part, you don't sound like an admin - you sound like a dictator. You sound like a robot simply controlling people for the heck of it. That is not being an admin. Not only that, you sprinkled on a lot of "i will not aboose admon plz plz plz acept" on the end.
The last part on Extra Information was absolutely laughable. I know that flattery is no crime, but that just makes your application all the more pathetic. No.
Also, can we add sharks with freaking laser beams on their heads?
Tophat: It's a decent idea to get another to help, or perhaps re-read the application you make to ensure it'll get you somewhere. Following the layout, having more experience, and more to recommend you is advised. No.
Kalim: No recommendations, which was not met as a standard requirement. The "Extra Information", and I say it with no remorse, had just turned out to be the most irrelevant section I have seen compared to all other admin applications. It had zero percent in relation to how well you are capable of being an admin here. Overall, I have to say No.
Fastlex:no
Legend: Your reasoning is the reason that all admins should have to begin with, and thus somewhat redundant to mention in an application. You provided your duties as an admin, but not much more. I will have to say no.
Danny Boy: Poor reasoning. No from me
Zero:No recommendations = No.
Frontrox: Needs rocomemends

Score: -17, denied.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 08:05:44 PM by Tophat2 »

Name: Ravencroft
BL_ID: 2229

Previous administration experience: The Brighter Dark's  servers, Whirlwind's servers, Wink's CityRPG, my Falling Tiles server  that averaged 60+ people at a time when I hosted it, my Basketball  Tournament, Wrapperup's servers, Jeebis' Falling Tiles, Kong123's  servers, Glass' servers, Hata's servers, WALDO's servers

Who  recommends you?: Whirlwind, WALDO, The Brighter Dark, Wink, Kickflow,  You, Wrapperup, Allun Pentax, Cca, Cowboy6, Mango, Kingston, Jam Jar,  BluetoothBoy, Pablo. You can ask them if you want. I'm too lazy to ask  and screenshot every one of them recommending me. I can grab a few if  you'd like.

Why should I accept you?: You should accept me because I  am a proven admin that can handle even the most hectic situations, such  as when there are a lot of people on the server at once. I also have a  lot of experience being admin at servers that are popular or were once  popular, for example, my own Falling Tiles server, The Brighter Dark's  TDMs, various CityRPGs and more, so I can handle the pressure of keeping  a renowned server in order. I can also build, make music loops and make  prints so I can do productive things for the server if you're making a  new map or simply just renovating the map.
Timezone/Region: Eastern Time

Xalos: I've believed Raven to have changed multiple times now, so I'm going to have to go and say no.
Visolator: I'm pretty neutral on this, this is very nice, but then there are many bad records of you.
Johnny Blockhead: Too much history to ignore, no.
Gizmo: Gayvon pls you haven't changed lol stay golden ponyboy
BlackStorm: Great App
Aware: Not a chance. You clearly have a problem with rules, and probably a bigger problem with enforcing rules. "I'm too lazy to ask  and screenshot every one of them recommending me" a real winner right here. Maybe in the future if you can prove that you aren't going to be the Ravencroft that everyone hates.
Tetris: Generally no trust for Ravencroft. Seems douchey.
Marioguy0:  This is not a can of worms I wish to get involved in.  No, but you at least did better than the last two apps.
Redconer: I had seen you administrate servers before, I would have to say, Yes
Jetz: I think your application is solid enough and I haven't personally run into enough reasons to deny you for your history, so I'll say yes and let the others shoot you down if they're concerned about you. Yes.
Muzzles56: I'm in a similar boat to Jetz here. I havent heard of, or experienced any of your "history" but I have heard of your basketball servers and how there can be a good amount of players. However, the fact that you are too lazy to get evidence of recommendations put me off a bit. Despite this, I am going to say yes.
Ry: Habitual problem user that associates himself with other habitual problem users. There really shouldnt even be a debate here.
Trifornt: You're an on-and-off admin. You're occasionally a good admin and a trustworthy person, but when you're on the forums (most of the time) or when you feel like being a jerk, you become unlikable problem creator. No.
Ipquarx: http://puu.sh/a5GHr/38cdd156a3.png Speaks for itself :) ;) oAo o3o>:[
Tophat: From what I've seen, you've had a less-than-decent history. The app all around is very nice, those who recommend you fall back and forth as well, expeirence is vast. I have not had any personal experience with Ravencroft at all, nor much of actually seeing you host your servers. As of the writing of this vote, you've been clean for about a quarter of a year; I do not think this is enough time for someone to change, so for now I will pass.
Kalim: All entirely aware of the progress made by you in the past,so I say yes.
Fastlex:I don't really what to do here, I mean badspot dosen't seem to like this guy...
Legend: I will have to remain neutral here. You do seem to have what it takes, all but the initiative. If you can't go all the way with a job or goal, what is the point of even starting? Your history and notoriety are somewhat concerning as well.
Danny Boy: While the application is decent you seem to be in the center of trouble regularly. No from me.
Zero: You have a bad history, and like other stated before, you say you have changed "Multiple" times. No.
Frontrox: Poor history, no.

Score: -7, denied.

Name: MrNoobalotPlaysMC
BL_ID: 37977
Previous administration experience: photokevv's server, Block king124's server
Who recommends you?: photokevv, Block king124
Why  should I accept you?: I have administrated/moderated servers in the  past few months, and most people expect me to build/event. But, people  like photokevv and Block king124 have been admiring me, like other  players. I know what responsibilities admins have for a server. It's a  big role.
Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

Xalos: I'm genuinely not sure what you're trying to say. No.
Visolator: Did you even put any effort into this? No.
spookysushi: You didn't even make it to four sentences. No.
Aware: Your reasons to be accepted is very short. I'm not really sure what the part where you say people are begining to admire you really fits in to your application, but it is still pretty unique. You should expand on your reasons, try to make them about YOU, and try to make them unique. Admins don't really like seeing generic reasons and a short application in general. You can always look at previous applications for help, that's what I did when I applied. No.
Cknfrydsteak:  Ba-gawk.
Trifornt: No. I have a popsicle though.
Redconer: Lack of requirements and strength to meet standards
Tophat: Little experience and recommendations; I also do not know what you are trying to convey to us. Other than you know what is expected of an admin. No.
Jetz: Communicated nothing in your reason aside from restating your recommendations and the job description. No.
Kalim: Very short info, and I at least expected more of it... So no.
Fastlex: No
Legend: You have provided basic information, and some unimportant information. As an admin you have a job to uphold, not to be admired by those in the server. Being an admin is a large role, I do not feel you are ready to be an admin for Pecon7 if you can't provide more than basic information about yourself. You know yourself, but we do not. I must say no.
Zero: The layout/application looks sort of incomplete?I have to say no on this one.

Score: -16, denied.

Name: Fen
BL_ID: 36715
Previous experience: Sanctus rem's, gummy's, Moderator on That Blue Creepers, and Kenko's.
Recommendations: Sanctus rem, That Blue Creeper.
I'd  like to start off with saying I would try to keep people from being  bullied by those trolls who like to insult random people by calling them  cigarette, stupid, gay, etc. I always see this kind of action on the server  yet no admins are on to stop it from happening, this is one reason I'd  like to apply. Another few reasons is that I see lots of bad sports,  trolls, and just plain out starfishs, I'd like to try to help new players  that join the server. You should accept me because I have experience  and know how to run a server very well.
Central Timezone/USA

Xalos: ...I searched your BL_ID in the drama subforum.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=260820.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=261142.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256122.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=250497.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=249352.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=250892.0
Good grief. No loving way.
Visolator: Going with Xalos.
spookysushi: Agreeing with visolator.
BlackStorm: That is some drama you got there. No
Aware: Only two of those dramas are even legit dramas. Your reasons are pretty generic, a common problem that gets applications shot down. Your reasons should be why YOU should be admin, try to be unique with your reasons because most people are expected to do the normal admin duties. No.
Marioguy0:  It takes more than stating that you can fit the job description to earn a place here.  We need more than that.  No.
Jetz: Looks like you're trying to make the case that we need more admins without actually convincing us you should be one of them. No.
Trifornt: I want sharks with freaking laser beams on their heads![/u][/b] Wait, we're talking about admin applications? This is an application? Really? If that's true, then heck no!
Redconer: Big. Fat. No.
Tophat: You have said you're going to change in the server, however you have a decent drama or two, which clearly states you abuse admin abilites. If you change for the better, with more experience and such, my vote may change. No.
Kalim: Seen the previous admin abuse dramas, and I do not think that either one of them were falsely made to make you look bad. So that
is a no.
Fastlex: Nope
Legend: There is not much to say here. Your history is very concerning, and most definitely a liability. No is the best answer I can give you.
Zero: 6 Dramas is enough for me to say no, not taking chances.
Frontrox: Too dramatic, no.

Score: -15, denied.

Name: Umbreonblaze
BL_ID: 138692
Previous experience: Grouptree24's server and Hotremox's server
Who recommends you?: No one recommendes me yet
Why should I accept you?: (Modified)So  I can help expand the boss battle community,never abuse the powers and I  will look out for any problems on the server,also I like to play often  on Blockland,and I can be easily contacted through via Steam.(Name is  the same in Blockland)
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Aware: You should get recommendations before posting, reasons are pretty short and generic. Really when you are trying to write an admin applications you should be trying to tell us why YOU should be admin, so try to avoid the generic reasons and try to be unique. You should also put a lot of time into your application, we can tell when there isn't much effort put into it. No.
Redconer: These applications are very weak, especially this one. You're just putting in generic things that an average admin would do. No
Muzzles56: No recommendations, little experience and weak reason for acceptance. Nope.
Xalos: No recommendations and you're just listing admin duties. No.
Visolator: This has so low of effort, I have no idea what to say on this. No.
spookysushi: No.
Marioguy0:  Failed to meet minimum application recommendation requirements.  No.
Trifornt: Generic Admin Application with generic reasons with pathetic recommendations and experience as well as stating generic things that an admin should do. Denied.
But, can I call you Ike?
Jetz: No recommendations, reason is 25% job description, 40% irrelevant, and 20% grammatical errors. No.
Ipquarx: No reccomendations = no admin
Tophat: Weak app all around, needs more experience, recommendations, and not to ask so much about when reviews are due. No.
Kalim: It not enough that stood out, and no recommendations made things worse. Will not accept.
Fastlex: No
Legend: Very common and often used reasons, without much of your own twist behind them. Regardless of your reasons, without any recommendations, I must say no.
Danny Boy: Read to "No one recommends me" and made my decision. No
Zero: No recommendations...again = No.
Frontrox: Recommendations are required

Name:The Brick Builder

BL_ID 38783

Previous administration experience

RocketBot's,Elie's,Fedora King's,And About 2 Other Boss battles servers.Which have not been up in ages.

Who recommends you?:Icedragon,RocketBot,7,Elies,Blocko Smith,And Fire Vine (Possibly)

Why  should I accept you?:Well I have been Playing the server For a Long  time for about almost 2 Years.Also Im on there Alot so people might not  have to worry about me.Also I think it would be Really fun to talk to  some of the other admins and share Experience.And Finally I want to help  out with the server and give ideas and Maybe help if something needs to  be built.

Timezone/Region:Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)

Also I wont Be an Abuser.I will try to be as Nice as I can.

Admins:Tetris,Pecon7,Tophat,Kalim,Gizmo,Xalos,Aware,And all other admins.

spookysushi: no.
Gizmo: Poor layout, no
Visolator: I can barely read this.. No.
Aware: I can't say I have ever seen the reason "I want to socialize with admins" before, but the rest are pretty generic. You should be trying to tell us why to accept YOU, so your reasons should stand out from other applications. You should also proof read your application for grammar mistakes. No.
Redconer: Its not that worthy of approval, though kudos for having a better application than most of the other ones here. Concluding my statement. No
Marioguy0:  I found this application to be too difficult to read.  If you are going to apply, put some effort into it and make it so that the people reviewing it do not have a predisposition to dislike you simply for how you typed the application.  Oh, I forgot something.  "alot"  No, no no, a thousand times no.
Muzzles56: It looks like you have a good amount of experience, although saying 2 servers that haven't been up in ages seems fishy, as if you're making it up. You should be able to remember the host's name if you were an admin there after all.Your reason for acceptance only really starts with you looking to give ideas, the rest is padding and not a reason. The reasons that are there are weak. Giving ideas can be done by anyone and you might help to build? No.
Jetz: What is this "Admins" section...? Anyway, "Alot" No.
Ry: "Also I wont Be an Abuser.I will try to be as Nice as I can." These statements should result in the application immediately being terminated. Button words dont make an application, they just make you look incompetant.
Trifornt: I cannot... I can't read this. The MINIMUM requirements aren't even met on this and the whole review might as well be called "Also". But hey, at least I can... kind of read it as an application... okay, no I can't. Denied. Plus, what the heck is with the part stating all the servers admins?
Ipquarx: If you're going to be admin then you have to do more than try to not abuse, you actually have to be able to not abuse consistently and without fail. It's a no from me.
Xalos: For some reason he tried to list the admins, and then basically went "...and all the other admins I can't remember". Also, I seem to remember some previous conflict where Brick Builder was repeatedly spamming on my server. Gonna have to say no.
Tophat: This is the second app which I took since you didn't edit the first one, lucky I caught it. To start off, experience is eh, same for recommendations. I suggest reading our admin page, as your app is exactly what you shouldn't do. As for the final part, knowing admins of the server doesn't mean they'll vouch for you, or improve your chances at all. No.
Kalim: Being honest here, just going to say no.
Fastlex: Is this a building app? (no)
Legend: Whether you can build or not is a plus to being an admin, but not a requirement. If you can't even remember the name of the admins, how do we know we can rely on you to be one? Overall the app is poor and almost confusing. No is my answer here.
Danny Boy: Just a poor application in general. No.
Zero: Admin section? I dont know if your implying admins recommend you, if thats the case I never recommended you, also as stated before above, the application is hard  to read and there is repeated "alot"s. No from me.

Name: Bot24
BL_ID: 34730
Previous administration experience: Hosting a few non dedicated servers: Bot24's Island Fortwars, Grapple Sniper TDM and a REG on Tezuni's
Who recommends you?: Oplo123,Mcloler (maybe Eagle and Xr_7 and Apak)
Why should I accept you?: First off, I really love playing with others and making friends on a team, I enjoy helping players out and showing them around to a new server! At home I watch my brother when my Mom is at work and its pretty demanding. Although I am a softy, I lay down the rules when there is a crCIA, I don't put up with crap and i'm not afraid to punish whoever is messing around. Although I "say" i'm a good leader, I would like you to know something. As many of you know, running a server is a hard but rewarding job, I may not be as well known as everybody else, but I have played this game long enough to know whats right and whats wrong.
Thanks for your time
Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

spookysushi: I'm pretty neutral on this one. Also congrats, first time someone talked about their mom in their admin app. Yet again, since we are not allowed to be neutral, no.
BlackStorm: This is pretty good, but you should put more effort into it. You're knocking on the door, but you're just a friend not knocking hard enough. No
Gizmo: I'd like more experience or better recommendations. No.
Visolator: Most of your app talks about what you can do with the server, not how will you use your admin, no.
Aware: A general rule to making an application is to not mention Tezuni on your application, and it shouldn't really be there because it states you are a "reg"(regular?) on Tezuni's server not an admin. Your reasons are actually pretty good, the part where you mentioned watching your brother shows that you are responsible. You can always add more recommendations and past experiences to your list, but I think you should expand more on the reasons. You used decent enough grammar in your reasons. You really should apply again, make sure you follow some of the advice posted. Sadly, for now I have to say No.
Redconer: I cannot register what to say here, but unfortunately, I'm gonna say: No.
Marioguy0:  Sounds like your heart is in the right place, but you seem to lack confidence.  I think you need a little bit more time, but you do not seem like somebody to be avoided indefinitely.  No.
Jetz: "Although I 'say' i'm a good leader, I would like you to know something." The quotes around that "say" make me suspicious. "Although I am a softy, I lay down the rules when there is a crCIA, I don't put up with crap and i'm not afraid to punish whoever is messing around." That sounds like the opposite of a softie. And laying down rules isn't always good crCIA management. No.
Muzzles56: Half of your reason is just padding. You also just admitted to being a bad admin at the end, no no.
Ry: Tezuni, nuff said.
Trifornt: If you got admin on Tezuni's, you meet the least of requirements needed for here. Tezuni's Super Admins are godawful (save for Eagle) and his admins don't fair much better, as well as the moderators constantly whining about how they want admin and how they don't get the same powers. If you can barely get admin there, you will never get admin here. But at least you have the right heart. No. Re-apply in the future.
Tophat: As I figured, the admins would jump you for Tezuni's. It's a good idea to not mention it at all with this group, as it will actually improve your chances, for some reason. I understand your reasoning, and it was explained well. You've also played BL quite a while, and probably hosted some decent servers using what you could, which is a good thing. Needs more recommendations, despite the rest of the admins, I'll vouch for you. Yes.
Kalim:  Tezuni influence just struck me in the heart, so I have to say no. The problem is that being an admin under Tezuni just may cause a problem here if you were admin under Pecon7/Boss Battles.
Fastlex: Uhhhhhmm, I never really played on Tezuni's servers but seeing the other admins' feed back I'm going to have to say no.
Legend: Being a former admin under Tezuni can create complications. Nothing against Tezuni nor his server, however the way things work are different there compared to here. I do not want to judge a book by its cover however. If you can gather more recommendations, you will most likely have my yes to this. Don't be discouraged to re-apply in the future, and as Tophat mentioned, Tezuni does have some notoriety behind his name.
Danny Boy: I recommend that you reconsider your reasons and re-apply in the future. A lot of what you said is not relevant but I definitely would not be surprised if I saw you as an admin in the future. For now however, no.
Zero: Well as soon as I read Tezuni...I instantly thought No, but well thats about it, you also said you take care of your brother, but thats kind of irrelevant to taking care of the server, and I honestly think your not ready. No from me.
Frontrox: Nah

Score: -16, denied.

Accepted this round: Absolutely no one.

No one again, what a shame

Okay who changed my segoe UI to comic sans -.-

Some people got -19 as their score?

What, did you pull out the full force of the admin team? Legit question. I think a judging panel of 19 is a bit too much. Even though the people who got -19 are people I'd say no to as well, I still think having nearly 20 people judge an application is too many.

Disclaimer: I did not read what the admins said to any of the apps. So far I have only read the applications themselves and the scores.