Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604832 times)

Only if you have an aim bot.
I have no aimbot. Pfft. I promise. I am like, terrible at coding.

I have no aimbot. Pfft. I promise. I am like, terrible at coding.

I'm sure you're capable of downloading a file.

I hope.

I'm sure you're capable of downloading a file.

I hope.
I am. But I don't have any kind of aimbot...

my aimbot pro 2015 noscope edition malfunctioned and kicked my dog

don't trust them

dear gosh I was penth and I was up against an armada of runners, gentlespy, oktoberfest, MC, and juggernaut

there should only be allowed to be like 1-2 minibosses a round
well, then again, dominant strategy. Runners, gentlespy, oktoberfest, and the other classes are used so frequently because they are very good classes.

well, then again, dominant strategy. Runners, gentlespy, oktoberfest, and the other classes are used so frequently because they are very good classes.

>runner

>good

hilarious.

>runner

>good

hilarious.
Obviously you have not seen a runner meatshot a boss for 300 damage and sending them flying.

also what I came up with for minibosses is maybe to give them special things that make them more unique and not just beefier versions of normal classes.

for example, CBS can only shoot while scoped in, but deals more damage than a normal sniper
Samus would have a Recharge meter similar to Dark samus, though the recharge animation will probably have to be faster due to being a normal.
Gentlespy's backstabs are weaker, but when he backstabs he disguises as a random player.
Master chief has a low HP amount (around 100-150), But compensates with having armor. also takes 150% extra self-damage so people cant just spam rocket jump away with him
and Juggernauts Primary should have a Overheat meter on it so it cant just be spammed everywhere.

It'd be a lot to code but I think it would be pretty cool and make the mini-bosses more unique.

Runner hate is a bannable offence

my aimbot pro 2015 noscope edition malfunctioned and kicked my dog

don't trust them
What do you mean by the bold section (and I will start trying not to  trust aimbots.

What do you mean by the bold section (and I will start trying not to  trust aimbots.
He had a robot leg hooked up to his computer. As his dog walked by, the aimbot noticed it on webcam and locked onto it, so when he tried to shoot something outside of Blockland, it caused the leg to kick his dog and now he needs an operation. The aimbot then became sentient and is currently operating as the secret government of Brazil.

sounds like zoren deserved his ban imo

I try to connect and all it says is "connection accepted" and nothing else happens. Why?

sounds like zoren deserved his ban imo
you do know who Gizmo is right????

Maybe set so you can only have minibosses proportional to how many players are in the server (1 more miniboss for every 5 or 6 players) But have it so you can't choose minibosses through the GUI, so new players can still have a chance to be a miniboss.