Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629516 times)

I don't even understand what you're trying to say. Stuff changes over time, who would've thought.
SO?!
I miss the old boss battles with the Runner...

SO?!
I miss the old boss battles with the Runner...

Runner was removed since it was prone to being used to stall. Was generally unbalanced as well, either too overpowered in some aspects or too underpowered in others.

scientist and constructor really need some kinda of "weapon" to defend themselves

like sure scientist has deflector, but that only works on bosses with ranged attacks (which are only Medusa, Kaje, Penth and Sky captain) meaning with other bosses like ephi, rotondo and badspot, he has no way to fight for himself.

and constructor just flat out has no weapons at all, you cant even fight back at all unless you have your turret, which tends to cause constructors to just kind of turtle in the arena.

like even a weak pistol or the shotgun is fine, just give them some form of defense.

scientist and constructor really need some kinda of "weapon" to defend themselves

like sure scientist has deflector, but that only works on bosses with ranged attacks (which are only Medusa, Kaje, Penth and Sky captain) meaning with other bosses like ephi, rotondo and badspot, he has no way to fight for himself.

and constructor just flat out has no weapons at all, you cant even fight back at all unless you have your turret, which tends to cause constructors to just kind of turtle in the arena.

like even a weak pistol or the shotgun is fine, just give them some form of defense.
A weak pistol from TF2 could be fine, or a Gun+ with a small amount of damage.

Since it's so highly requested, I suppose I can take a look into it later on. Perhaps buffing the damage to double or triple of the tf2 smg, then giving one to the constructor could be of some use. I really think sentries need to be more powerful and the only source of damage, but I'll still look into it.

Are you able to do something about the delayed reaction of a sentry when its just placed?

And I seriously wished that we're able to see the sentry's view in first person

Are you able to do something about the delayed reaction of a sentry when its just placed?
whats wrong with this exactly?

And I seriously wished that we're able to see the sentry's view in first person
 would require a lot more work than it already is/would be to make sentries aim better

I don't want to sound like a goof, but you don't have a chance to damage the boss at level 1 when you constantly weld the sentry, it only arms itself within 10+ seconds without upgrading to level 2. The level 1 sentry should fire a few rockets while its preparing to shift to the next level

Maybe make the sentries head their targets? The math behind it is surprisingly easy, if the sentry just stays stationary...

are the sentries still able to kill teammates?

apparently nicholas kaje got a rebalance

Update: Added the new Dragon pet (Credit to ArmyUnit's Swift Dragon model).

Compatible pets will now sit when not moving around.

Also, for reference purposes I'm going to list all the colors currently available to the /recolorpet command.

Basic colors (2 Boss Coins) - Most of these colors are watered down or untrue. See the enhanced colors in the next section.
- red
- orange
- yellow
- blue
- skyblue
- grey / gray
- white
- black

"Enhanced" colors (4 to 8 Boss Coins) - Mostly more 'pure' versions of colors
- purered (4)
- crimson (4)
- pureblue (4)
- purple (4)
- gold (8)
- royalpurple (8)
- purewhite (8)
- pureblack(8)

"Advanced" colors (12 or more Boss Coins) - These colors have transparency for additional effect.

- mystic (12)
- cosmic (12)
- eternal (12)
- divine (16)
- demonic (16)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 06:29:25 AM by Pecon »

What happens when you set up level 3 mini gun sentry on booster and dark samus fires a rocket at it while your controlling it