Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 718685 times)

One of Ken's pictures show Farfetch'd holding the Onion in his mouth.

Well then I don't know what to tell ya. Error on the developer's part?

I HAVE ACQUIRED GOOMY...but I'm having trouble fitting it on my team

Delphox
Skrelp
Doublade
Gardevoir
Aerodactyl
Meinfoo

For now I swapped out Meinfoo but I might switch out Aerodactyl instead

I wish Goomy could Fly

Damn I wanted to use Helioptile too, there are so many Pokemon I want to use and I can't fit them all in my team

wonder traded my luvdisc for a better pokemon. going to keep trading luvdiscs for better stuff lmao

so where is X/Y's safari zone? do I need to beat the elite four first? so far I have 7 badges

wonder traded my luvdisc for a better pokemon. going to keep trading luvdiscs for better stuff lmao

Cancer killing Wonder Trade

Cancer killing Wonder Trade

if it makes you feel any better all I got was an espurr and a flabebe

nobody puts anything good up lmao

I just keep trading away the junk I get from Wonder Trade  .. it's always junk tho :(

So I cannot connect to the internet on my 3DS at the dorms because it doesn't accept the same security encryption thingy whatever

Does anyone know of anyway I can somehow connect? Didn't nintendo have those wireless usb things that were like routers for DS systems? Do those still work because I think I have one somewhere

So I cannot connect to the internet on my 3DS at the dorms because it doesn't accept the same security encryption thingy whatever

Does anyone know of anyway I can somehow connect? Didn't nintendo have those wireless usb things that were like routers for DS systems? Do those still work because I think I have one somewhere

yep those still work

yep those still work

stuff i left it at home. roosterheads online are selling that stuff for like 60 dollars

I just keep trading away the junk I get from Wonder Trade  .. it's always junk tho :(

Because everyone's recirculating said junk

And you're contributing to it

doing wonder trade with some chinchous now .. they're so cute who wouldn't want one of these!?

level 25 chinchous for everyone!!

GUIDE TO MAKE WONDER TRADE LESS stuff:

1) get a cute/strong pokemon at least level 20 (so sick of level 4 crap)
2) wonder trade
3) RELEASE THE GARBAGE THAT YOU GET
4) repeat
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:34:53 AM by AlsoSulfate »

GUIDE TO MAKE WONDER TRADE LESS stuff:

1) get a cute/strong pokemon at least level 20 (so sick of level 4 crap)
2) wonder trade
3) RELEASE THE GARBAGE THAT YOU GET
4) repeat

I'm glad you saw the light

Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon are also acceptable because of the regional differences

I'm glad you saw the light

Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon are also acceptable because of the regional differences
I have a polar pattern.

Got Y on the day. Loving it. Been playing for about 23 hours, but only just  got to 2nd Gym. Training up my team to level 27.
Using Braixen, Tyrunt, Wartortle, Butterfree, Fletchlings evo (cant recall name yet off top of head) and Pansage.

Loving the online access. Wonder trades are interesting but consist of rubbish at the mo. Unlikely, but hopefully in the future it gets better when people get testing it out of their system.
GTS is much better, but there's still a lot of stuffheads asking either for legendaries or female copies of what they're trading. The filter system is nice, but it could be better. If you could filter out requests for legendaries or specific pokemon it would be much better. Filtering for requests for pokes I have is good, but not always helpful. If I'm looking for alternate starters then people tend to ask for my starters, which I only have one of and I can't breed it without a ditto.

Also, is there any particular reason why almost everyone not wanting a legendary or starter is instead asking for a Scizor?